** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12

Friday 1 December 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Gloria Bistr v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (12:00 GMT)1.663.455.05109% Related markets...Match Result
CS Politehnica Iasi v Unirea Urziceni (16:00 GMT)1.643.095.49112% Related markets...Match Result
Saturday 2 December 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Vaslui v Universitat Craiova (11:00 GMT)1.381.962.14171% Related markets...Match Result
FC Farul Constanta v UT Arad (18:00 GMT)1.803.204.40110% Related markets...Match Result
Sunday 3 December 2006
Arges Pitesti v Jiul Petrosani (11:00 GMT)1.503.605.50113% Related markets...Match Result
CFR Cluj-Napoca v Otelul Galati (11:00 GMT)1.503.606.21111% Related markets...Match Result
Rapid Bukarest v Pandurii (18:00 GMT)1.255.0112.53108% Related markets...Match Result
Monday 4 December 2006
Dinamo Bucharest v National Bucuresti (18:45 GMT)1.185.5013.04111% Related markets...Match Result

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 At this moment i think Vaslui are best bet of the round, still Craiova will have back form injury and suspension Craciunescu, Gargalie, Velcovici, Dananane and Costea , also Valsui unbeaten in last 5, with 1-0 win last round vs mighty POLI. Alot of days till the game tho, i might change my mind.

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 I like Craiova because they showed no fear and plaied agressive and they can cause trouble in Vaslui . Ceahlaul plaied agressive in Vaslui and you know Vaslui was lucky to win it 3-2. But as you said , there are many days left for a wright decision.

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 Gloria Bistrita look exceptionally well priced even at those odds when you compare their home record to that of Ceahlual! Gloria B home record 6-2-1 F17,A7 Ceahlual away record 1-1-7 F4,A13 Bistrita's only home defeat was to Dinamo and Ceahlual haven't even scored in 4 of their last 5 aways! any thoughts on tomorrows mid-day match?

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 Unirea are another goal shy outfit and have an even poorer scoring record than Ceahlual away - Poli Iasi are very unlikely to lose to them IMO - but I think the 0-0 needs covering or the unders needs backing instead of the home win as Poli Iasi aren't scoring many right now either! They have had top half sides to play at home though in fairness to them!

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 Yep Arges has a good chance to overtake Jiul but looking at the table one can realise this is a 6 pointer, Jiul is lying on the last place, Arges not far from there and 1.50 don't appeal to me tbh. Vaslui is on a clear uptrend with 5 consecutive wins, but Craiova will have 5 players back from suspension and injury so will give it some more thoughts before betting on it. Steaua vs POLI this is a real tough game, with Steaua having the home field advantage and also the pressure, but obviously the better side. I think Otelul is worth a shot this weekend, they are back on track after some bad results and CFR won luckily last round away to Farul and sincerely they didnt impress me much, 2nd goal was an own goal so they had some big luck in there. Rapid will come after the decisive game vs Panatinaikos in UEFA Cup, Coman won't play because of injury, and Pandurii managed to get some surprising results against the big teams, even knocked out Dinamo from the cup so 1.25 is a joke IMO.

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 This is a short history for last 9 meetings between Gloria Bistrita and Ceahlaul: Gloria Bistrita - Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt Season 03/04 home win 2-0 02/03 home win 1-0 01/02 home win 2-0 00/01 home win 2-0 99/00 home win 5-4 98/99 home win 4-2 98/97 home win 2-1 96/97 DRAw 1-1 95/96 home win 1-0 You can take the conclusions!

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 When you are betting on romanian championship on smaller teams you got to take out of your mind the games that these little teams plaied against the big 3 (Steaua, Dinamo and Rapid). Because allways the little teams will give their 200% in these games. Gloria Bistrita - Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt Pick Gloria Bistrita -0.5 @ 1.63 bet365 4/10 Gloria are a thypical home team who hasn't got more that 100 fans to cheer for them and an average attendance very low. Last match they plaied pretty poor and Urziceni won a deserved draw as they pushed Bistrita in the lasts minutes to take the win. Bistrita's lasts 5 game were 2-2-1 and lasts 5 home games were 3-1-1 'cause Dinamo won here 1-0. But their play is on a down trend. Ceahlaul are a small team that just promoted this season after a few years in second division, who's major objective is not to relegate. They don't play the away games to win. They play to draw 0-0 and so far bad luck for them. The away form is poor and plaied only one good game , loosing 3-2 to Vaslui . One result can convince you of that : Jiul (last team in Liga I) - Ceahlaul 0-0. My bet is Bistrita because of the "tradition" between these 2 on Bistrita's home ground and because I saw Ceahlaul playing many game away and they just suck! They loose by no more than one goal but this is only because they were lucky last matches away. Arges won 1-0 but should have been 5-0 . No team news yet but odds will drop and i just don't wanna loose 1.63. PS the odd shoul be 1.45 - 1.50 GL

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 GLORIA BISTRITA – CEAHLAUL PIATRA NEAMT pick 2 5,50@expekt 5/10 Today is the National Day of Romania and lots of workers are free, but there wont be much fans to see "the clasic" clash between 2 teams who were acused in past that they are fixing the games.The times are change and Sabau,the coach of Bistrita wont alowed such things.Bistrita is showing good quality especialy at home.Their objective is a place in first 8 places.They are now in a perfect 6 place for them without any worries. On the other hand ,Ceahlaul played well against Dinamo and maybe they should deserved one point.ceahlaul played well also against Steaua,and they shoud win that game. Ceahlaul need points and they will play verry-verry motivated against a team of Bistrita witout worries.The coach of Ceahlaul said they must win to stay in Liga 1 This is a value bet for me, but i will go with medium stake on away win. The statistic is against me, becuse almost every time the home team won. GLORIA Albut – D. Matei, Abrudan, G. Muresan, Sepsi – Sg. Costea, V. Stoica, R. Marginean, Paduretu – Negrean, D. Zaharia Rezerves: Tufisi – Frasinescu, Astilean, R. Damian, Al. Pacurar, Peres, Roszel, Bad Absents: D. Sanmartean, Cr. Ciubotariu, Sarmasan, Tarnovean, Bajko, Nalati, Salagean , Bruncevic , Mitruc Coach: Ovidiu Sabau CEAHLAUL Covrig – Nohai, Forminte, Alistar, Avadanei, Vasie – Nemtanu, Simic, Rusmir, Arm. Karamian – Doicaru. Rezerves: I. Curca – Stajic, Ivasca, M. Ilie, Chiriac, Diaz, D. Cristescu. Absents: T. Serban, C. Ilie , Purica Coach: Florin Marin

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 Good review hanniball! But Ceahlaul plaied very good vs Steaua 0-0 and after that match they went to Arges to loose and to play mediocre. That's whay i said to eliminate the games vs top teams. If Bistrita will loose they will go down on -3 as they currently sit on 0. And Bistrita being a home team they will not do that!

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12

Good review hanniball! But Ceahlaul plaied very good vs Steaua 0-0 and after that match they went to Arges to loose and to play mediocre. That's whay i said to eliminate the games vs top teams. If Bistrita will loose they will go down on -3 as they currently sit on 0. And Bistrita being a home team they will not do that!
True, but Ceahlaul as far as i konw is to a -7 and this is hard to get out from that area ,especialy when Fc Arges is 3 points near they. Ceahlaul has to win away to stay in Liga1 ,and they must begin colecting points because they have a team who deserve to play in liga 1 so far. For me as i said it is a value bet and of course Bistrita is big favourite. At this odds worth a try, because the diference between those tho teams is not so huge as odds said.I wont touch the odds for home win.I have 2,15 @expekt for X2. If Ceahlaul were in a better position i would be with Bistrita but they need points.

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 HT Bistrita 0 - 0 Ceahlaul with the away team defending al the way though they had a huge chance when they hit the barr, but tottally against the play. The domination is good by the home side and i expect Ceahlaul to concede one in the second half. Ceahlaul plaied good vs Dinamo last week but now they are back to the lousy defending play. At least so far...