Mondays Bankers

RussP

Re: Mondays Bankers

The fact that it hasnt run for nearly 2 years doesnt put just the slightest doubt in your minds' date=' and on heavy going, and first time over fences?[/quote'] A good point and well raised... For me, as said before I gain clues from my jockey based system, and this ride is a strong qualifier. I'll admit, the lay off is large, but 2 others in the race have large lay offs too. Both proved they can handle the ground a long time ago, but the selection and Cash and new are the only 2 to have ever gone close at the distance. Rowlands dream must be the nearest contender, and this horse's last win came off a mark no where near this races level. Last win over 20f with an RPR of 97, much lower than anything the selection has ever run off. while the next best has tried distances that are greater it has had no success. For me that plus the market (and banker) confidence is enought to make it my banker, but thats not to take anything away from your comments BillyHills...

Makes it a Walsh double for the bankers thread... Unfortunatally, this selection won't be in the top 5 (unless a rated punter tips it), as at the current moment your Unrated galileorock. Please don't feel put out, its just the way the top 5 works.
And that means this will be a winner :lol

He's a clown ain't he chaps :) I'm going to add my wieght to: 13:00 - Folkestone - Chamoss Royale as well, I realy strong pick for Walsh today. Nothing else in the race mounts an unasailable threat at all. For me banker material...
I don't fancy it either TBH Zulu

Re: Mondays Bankers Ok, a short (if somewhat controvertial) banker list today: Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks 1> 13:00 - Folkestone - Chamoss Royale Haitch (1st) mowgli77 (8th) ZuluWarrior (12th) 2> 15:00 - Folkestone - Magic Of Sydney RussP (14th) Total (Today) Stake: 1720.00pts (20.00pts) Return: 1696.10pts Profit: -23.90pts (2 Outstanding) Good luck!

Re: Mondays Bankers yep, Chamoss Royale by 9 lengths, thank [insert Omnipotent Being Here] for that!!! I was dreading having to appologise for a duff banker on a Monday! While I was always confident with the pick, I must admin those seeds BillyHills and Carl sowed worried me somewhat!! C'mon Magic Of Sydney for a profitable Top 5 for the first time in 32 days!!!!!!

yep' date=' Chamoss Royale by 9 lengths, thank [insert Omnipotent Being Here'] for that!!! I was dreading having to appologise for a duff banker on a Monday! While I was always confident with the pick, I must admin those seeds BillyHills and Carl sowed worried me somewhat!! C'mon Magic Of Sydney for a profitable Top 5 for the first time in 32 days!!!!!!
You mean Top 2, don't you? :rollin

Re: Mondays Bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks [Results]

1> 13:00 - Folkestone - Chamoss Royale Haitch (1st) mowgli77 (8th) ZuluWarrior (12th) Won sp:4/11 +3.60pts 2> 15:00 - Folkestone - Magic Of Sydney RussP (14th) Lost -10.00pts
Total (Today) Stake: 1720.00pts (20.00pts) Return: 1709.70pts (13.60pts) Profit: -10.30pts (-6.40pts) Not to be today, looking forward to the rest of the week :) Tomorrows Ratings

Re: Mondays Bankers Well played Zulu for sticking by your beliefs, you gave sound enough reasoning and it won very easily. Heard the interview with Nicholls aswell and he answered many of my doubts, he did say his other runner was by no means a good thing, pity we dont get type of info every day. Cheers BH