Champions League Tuesday 21 Nov

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League Tuesday 21 Nov

The Premiership is in a different league from SPL? I dont think so, we prove yet again how underrated we are. Man Utd, get back down to were you belong. GO ON THE TIC!
Credit to Celtic who stayed focused and eventually won the match. If your comparing the tow leagues then I can't think of many other premiership teams who would need to defend as much or kick as little of the ball. The way some of the man utd players strolled past your defenders was more like a celtic v's brechin type contest. I wonder if Fergie read them the riot act after that one. Will have another look at celtic later in the tournament as that home record is definitely there for the taking.

Re: Champions League Tuesday 21 Nov CSKA - Porto CS 0-0 1/10 @ 7.50 CS 0-1 1/10 @ 7.50 CS 1-1 1/10 @ 6.25 DRAW 7/10 @3.05 UNDER2.5 8/10 @ 1.50 Madrid Real - Lyonnais

"some people disagree, you might pick Real Madrid. I know Real Madrid are the favourites, but keep in mind this is only about honour. Neither of the teams has to win. Real Madrid is a team I can't trust, have you not seen Steaua? Lyon is coming to surprise and taking a draw here, which ensures the top spot. "
DRAW 8/10 @3.25 Celtics - United Manchester
Celtic is a very good team at home. You can look for their home records by yourself. Bear in mind Man Utd will face Chelsea this weekend. Voila, I think the chances should be: 45-35-20. However, I don't think Man Utd will lose tonight. So I would take the draw here.
DRAW 7/10 @ 3.00 Benfica - Kobenhavn Benfica 10/10 @ 1.65 Athens - AC Milano Milan to win @ 2 4/10 --------------------- STAKED: 47 UNITS RETURN: 54.5 UNITS PROFIT +7.5 UNITS