Poker Player

GB80

Re: Poker Player I bought my first PP after months of hunting. I cant subscribe for some reasons, so lose a lot. Months back, I went to WH and asked. Woman told me first Thu of each month, but somehow never had any luck. Well this month I got it and it was last Thursday or Friday, so from now on its got to be last week of the month.

Re: Poker Player

This months issue advertises that "next months" will be on sale on 23rd November.... You can subscribe though for 42p an issue - why pay £1.50, get it later AND have to trek to the shop?
Because I'm useless and keep forgetting! :eyes I guess that means WH Smiths have sold out then. I've never seen it anywhere else near me. :cry

Re: Poker Player It came out October 26th I went to WHSmiths at Meadowhall on October 25th and they still had the 'Scotty Nguyen' Mag. Called in my Local Newsagent on October 26th and they had 2 copies of the new mag with 'James Bond' on front. I'm put off subscribing after all the bad experiences folks on here have had with subscribing to Dennis Publications

It came out October 26th I went to WHSmiths at Meadowhall on October 25th and they still had the 'Scotty Nguyen' Mag. Called in my Local Newsagent on October 26th and they had 2 copies of the new mag with 'James Bond' on front. I'm put off subscribing after all the bad experiences folks on here have had with subscribing to Dennis Publications
i for one have never had any probs with my subscription :D

anyone eles free usb stick not work? the website comes up page cannot be displayed
Mine worked OK except I didn't win the $1000. There is nothing much to the web page, it's just a gimmick to entice you into downloading the updated software. To enter the $1000 stick I had to email them my login username so I doubt there's anything on the USB stick that you need at all.

It came out October 26th I went to WHSmiths at Meadowhall on October 25th and they still had the 'Scotty Nguyen' Mag. Called in my Local Newsagent on October 26th and they had 2 copies of the new mag with 'James Bond' on front. I'm put off subscribing after all the bad experiences folks on here have had with subscribing to Dennis Publications
My "missing subscription copy" problem has stopped now that Dennis have arranged for my sub. copies to be sent in plain brown envelopes, rather than see through poly bags.... Just makes me more convinced that my postman or postmen is / are poker playing gambling addicts ! :loon