ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt just like stocks on the Nasdaq or something... lets say I bet (back) 5 units on Robredo @ 1.80 Now he's @ 1.32 and I sell (lay) 5 units If Robredo wins I win 5x1.80 = 4 Units in profit (5 x 1.80 - 5 = 4) minus the money I've to put out for laying him 5 units x 1.32 - 5 units = 1.6 4 units - 1.6 = 2.4 Units profit If Robredo lose, I get my 5 units back PS...Betfair has got a good tutorial where you get to lay some games and stuff in a demo...

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt all i can say: thank you Hrbaty, you completely saved the day (had him on +1,5 set handicap and ML) and gave me the reason who to bet against in the next round. If Donald would not mind for using his expression - those two REALY are clowns. And David......Murray does suck BIG time, he should have lost 6-0 6-0 if Hrbaty wasnt so generous in handing him his serves, damn it was like looking two chicks...

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Fridays qf in Paris

BERDYCH T. (CZE) HRBATY D. (SVK)
DAVYDENKO N. (RUS) ANCIC M. (CRO)
HAAS T. (GER) SAFIN M. (RUS)
NIEMINEN J. (FIN) ROBREDO T. (ESP)
By the way they performed so far Berdych and Robredo are bankers, value on Haas, and over on Ančič vs. Davydenko. Any other thoughts...

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Murray is the biggest clown quitter I know... Im with you that Berdych is a banker...not so sure about Robredo. Much because I like Nieminen more IMO Safin is a banker too... Not sure if I'm gonna touch Ancic - Davydenko as Davydenko has no motivation at all and there are rumours that is gonna be a fix...

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

Not sure if I'm gonna touch Ancic - Davydenko as Davydenko has no motivation at all and there are rumours that is gonna be a fix...
Man , where do you get your info, you are like mine old geography teacher, she knew absolutely everything...:lol

Murray is the biggest clown quitter I know... Im with you that Berdych is a banker...not so sure about Robredo. Much because I like Nieminen more IMO Safin is a banker too... Not sure if I'm gonna touch Ancic - Davydenko as Davydenko has no motivation at all and there are rumours that is gonna be a fix...
What are you, 99 ? You are like an odl wise man. Bedrych banker imo,Tommy not,Jarko will give him a plenty of things to fight for,and lets be honest,Tommy doesnt have what it takes on this surface,Gasqi was a fixer,and Matieu clown..Safin - Haas...no bet,No way Safin is goona make an easy break,and with his ups and downs....And about Ancic-Davy match,im a Croat,and Mario needs this one for Shangai,but in this surface everything but Davy easy win would be a huge surprise,so i need to hope for a fix...anyways no bet...or small on Ancic just to make it interesting to watch....Anyways odds about 1.4 on Davy are not worth taking imo... Go MARIO:notworthy

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt It helps alot when you know 5 languages like me and have connections in ever town there is an ATP tournament.. sometimes I hear stuff from my homies at the Swedish Tennis Federation and time to time Jonas Bjorkman has useful information too... And about the rumors...Im gonna post them more often here as they tur out to be true a little bit too often.. Just to let you know...Nikolay Davydenko, Labadze and Gaudio Gaston are known cheaters" by the other players on the ATP-tour There are people claiming that Davydenko got up to $100 000 for his retirement vs Moodie in St Petersburg I also know that the federation is going to discuss this issue with the players as the legit players, sponsors and fans are fed up with fix matches and lack of motivation from some players. There is already a clown rule in the ATP...players acting like clowns get fined but its no used too often...

...so i need to hope for a fix...anyways no bet...or small on Ancic just to make it interesting to watch....Anyways odds about 1.4 on Davy are not worth taking imo... Go MARIO:notworthy
Well if its possible that the game is a fix, and by the estimated 1.4 odds on Davidenko that means that the odds on Mario will be around 2.5 - and thats IMO worth taking with medium stakes. BTW: Sretno Mario

It helps alot when you know 5 languages like me and have connections in ever town there is an ATP tournament.. sometimes I hear stuff from my homies at the Swedish Tennis Federation and time to time Jonas Bjorkman has useful information too... And about the rumors...Im gonna post them more often here as they tur out to be true a little bit too often.. Just to let you know...Nikolay Davydenko, Labadze and Gaudio Gaston are known cheaters" by the other players on the ATP-tour There are people claiming that Davydenko got up to $100 000 for his retirement vs Moodie in St Petersburg I also know that the federation is going to discuss this issue with the players as the legit players, sponsors and fans are fed up with fix matches and lack of motivation from some players. There is already a clown rule in the ATP...players acting like clowns get fined but its no used too often...
VEEEEERY good to know you. I was thinking the same thing before i layed my first money on tennis. Its the easysiest sport that can be fixed, you just bribe one player and the story is over, apart form team sports.....well the Werder keeper must have got some lira for his "excellent intervention" against Juve in last years Champions league.

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Safin after his Soderling win: It's probably one of my biggest wins of the whole year. He's a great player, playing unbelievable tennis." Haas seems to be pissed because everybody is asking about Shanghai: "I have to win here, other people have to lose. The Shanghai question is starting to get on my nerves a little bit." Berdych after his win today: I think it gives me a psychological advantage, knowing I have never lost here, I want to keep playing like this" Davydenko about tomorrow: "I'm playing really well and feeling confident but the next match could be tough" And since Blake and Gonzalez is gone Robredo has secured his place in Shanghai !!!!

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt FRIDAY TENNIS.

>Betfair @ 2.36 (Lay)
Safin are a good player, but we all by now that his tember is hmm, a lttle better. But i think that Haas have a chance in this one. im playing Haas not to loose 2-0.. Safin 2-0 2.36 (lay)
>Betfair @ 1.61 (Back)
Davydenko are playing some of his best tennis theese days, no problems. This are to good platers, but D`s Coolnees and attitude are going to get him through in this one.. 10/10 Davydenko 1.61
>Betfair @ 1.37 (Back)
Zvonareva is cuising through the games. This one can only go one way. Rezai had a 3.set match last round and now she have two more stes back in this tournament.. 10/10 Zvonareva 1.37

tennis Thursday..
>Betfair @ 1.85 (Back)
This game is strong!! Robredo played a suoer game against Grosjean yesterday. Mathieu was lucky in his game. I have no doubt that robredo will pull through in this one.. 10/10 Robredo 1.85
>Betfair @ 1.33 (Back)
Davydenko superb player, played good all year.. Tursonov has played at lot lately and are getting tired. Davydanko will take this with his confidence.. 10/10 Davydenko 1.33
>Betfair @ 1.55 (Back)
Schiavone is the much better player and are solid when playing less ranked players. The 1.55 should be played. 10/10 Schiavone 1.55
>Betfair @ 1.29 (Back)
Ancic is one of the best players in form. testerday he played Vliegen who held him to 3.sets. But today it will be easier. win again.. 10/10 Ancic 1.29
good job :ok

Player 1Player 2bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Nieminen v Robredo (13:10 GMT)2.601.61101%
Ancic v Davydenko (14:30 GMT)2.601.62101%
Berdych v Hrbaty (17:00 GMT)1.304.20101%
Haas v Safin (19:00 GMT)2.871.53101%
Personally for me today is only one match. Thats Berdych vs Hrbaty, and am still waiting for handicap values. Will go for Berdych on both the set and game handicap.

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt well...thats gonna be my only 10/10 bet today but I must bet on the others too...just can't leave it Tommy Robredo vs Jarkko Nieminen Tommy Robredo is leading the H2H 4-0 and has good self confidece now as he has only lost one set so far and has secured his spot in Shanghai. Nieminen has played good but not to good to be a threat to Robredo is he keeps playing like he has all week but I'm not sure of his motivation so only medium stakes. Tommy Robredo - 1.62 @ Pinnacle

The next best thing thing to gambling and winning is gambling and losing . The main thing is to gamble.
You must go with the Robredo dont you. I know what you mean...its the rush when you look at the scoreline and your pick is winning, and the next refresh on the screen.......i cant even watch the game if i havent got a bet on it, became a friggin bet junkie

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventRezai - Zvonareva
SelectionRezai
Strength10/10
Date03/11/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 3.70 (Back)
ReasoningOk.Maybe Zvonareva is favourite here but in my eyes not so big.So far she won against out of form Dushevina and poor Flipkens.That's not impressive at all.Rezai made it through the qualies to the main draw and she beat Groenefeld and Sprem so far.She is now in her match rhythmwith five games played already.I believe that against talented Rezai Zvonareva should have much heavier task to deal with than in previous matches here in Hasselt and with a bit of luck Rezai can surelly take this one.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventDavydenko - Ancic
SelectionAncic
Strength10/10
Date03/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.56 (Back)
ReasoningBoth players in rather good form and it should be interesting match to watch.Motivation will be surelly on Ancic side as he needs a win here to qualify for Shanghai.This is match of the season for him today.Looking at H2H Ancic knows how to play against Davydenko.He won two matches already in 2006 against Niko.I'm going to try underdog here.Davydenko had really easy matches so far and he is playing really good but today it will be different for him.Ancic can make his day really bad :)