ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Tommy Haas vs Marat Safin Safin benefits from a day's rest as Gasquet had to withdraw because of injury and he likes it here in Paris. I saw his match vs Soderling and Safin turned things around greatly as Soderling was playing superbly. Haas beat Blake yesterday but Blake looked like a ghost and was really struggling. There is also in lots of pressure as everybody is asking him about his chances to qualify to Shanghai and Haas is clearly annoyed beacause of that. Marat Safin - 1.57 @ Pinnacle 8/10

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Gaudio is the most corrupt player out of all of them. he should not be allowed to play the claycourt season and then watch him play properly on all the other surfaces.... Federer is the only player to be trusted lol Anybody know were Coria is??? Him and Dementieva must have the worst service games in tennis history...

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Ok I think we must go back to english,otherwise no one unterstand us. We can practise german and swedish in msn if you want. My nick is in my profile. ;) 7-6;3-6 and in the third 2-1 [no break] 15-15. Spoke to a member of my german forum. He´s watching Haas-Safin and said that Haas has some chance to win ... :hope:hope:hope btw. sry Donald :unsure