** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

grosjean got the break back went 40-0 up in his serve to make 5-5 and ends up losing...he will never be in top 10
And i called that match a banker. French mother****er ****ed me bigtime. Really cant believe it. I managed to see Eurosport TTX site once and saw the result that was pleasing, and now that... withou mother****ing words....****!!!!!!!!!

And i called that match a banker. French mother****er ****ed me bigtime. Really cant believe it. I managed to see Eurosport TTX site once and saw the result that was pleasing' date=' and now that... withou mother****ing words....****!!!!!!!!![/quote'] I would say you was right. The british commenators even said Robredo wouldnt win before the match started...The only 3 people id trust to try 100% to win a match are federer and nadal and roddick after todays bullshit....

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Welll what can i say, only THANK YOU AND ALL MY LOVE GOES TONIGHT TO: Novak Djokokovic - your set point realisation has inspired me thsat next time i will put all my bet money on you Mario Ančič - good for you to make the match more interseting by losing first set Sebastian Grosjean - impressive performance and great acting, you should be awarded an Oscar Man Utd - thank you for completely and definetly ****ing up my night

Welll what can i say, only THANK YOU AND ALL MY LOVE GOES TONIGHT TO: Novak Djokokovic - your set point realisation has inspired me thsat next time i will put all my bet money on you Mario Ančič - good for you to make the match more interseting by losing first set Sebastian Grosjean - impressive performance and great acting, you should be awarded an Oscar Man Utd - thank you for completely and definetly ****ing up my night
NO disrespect to Danish football the fact that Man Utd lost to that team sums it up..Grosjean needs a kick in the balls, a legitimate injury.

Top 10 ??? looool .. maybe in the top 10 of fixer's !!! Is the big clown this frenchsucker !!
Don, I was watching the match until 5-2 in the second set and I thought Grosjean will win. I had a quick check of live in game on Stan james and if i remember right Robredo was about 14-1 to win....The rest as they say is history......I have a feeling grosjean had a laptop stuck up his rear and laid a bet at them odds lol

Grosjean and Ančič should be pretty sure winners (and to repeat myself for a gazilionth time that there are no sure bets) but im not touching Andreev. He played only one match and IMO the odds are to low to go for a value. Also Hrbaty is better a h2h. It could go either way. BTW - good luck wit the combo
I have cooled down a little, but still cant believe it...took a look at tommorrows schedule and already seen three 10/10 winners but am thinking to bet every single match on the underdog, if it will be like today i will be a rich man till the end of the week.

Well I'll be debating whether to have one final go on a double between NBA & NHL:unsure
Yep Im looking at NBA aswell. Chicago look good to me. Orlando were fav when books opened and now they are unerdogs....

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt im waiting to completely cool off and try to find a winner in todays night NHL session. So if you have too much money i am inviting you to **** it off with my picks, considering they are succesful as the one i posted in this section today.

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt OMG...ahahahha....I'm gonna remember this day rest of my life.... A double-break in the third set just wasn't enough for Gonza who did everything he could to lose just like all other punks...nobody seems to give a damn about nothing in Paris

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt I wish these sob's would let us know they are on the take. benni-clown was also 14-1 on stanjames at one point LOL....and he won. Murray baggled chela 6-0 to take the second set and match....This day will be remembered for sure lol