** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Andreev Again...

>Betfair @ 3.20 (Back)
Andreev had a very good 1.round game where he beat monfils, after trailing in 1.set.. I see the same thing happening today, he can also beat Hrbaty..Hes a solid player,. and you never know where you have Hrbaty, but hes done pretty good last months.. i will go with Andreev on this one.. 10/10 Andreeev to win at 3.20!! And congrats to all of you who went with him against Monfils :clap :clap :clap

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Djokovic - Mathieu In one previous match , this year in Miami Djokovic made an easy win allowing only 4 games to Mathieu. Mathieu played lately in Russia on carpet but he was very weak so definitely he is not good on carpet . In Paris eliminated Seppi but I think this is his peak in Paris because Djokovic is classy player compared to Mathieu . Djokovic won against players like Murray and Gasquet in Madrid few days ago and although he didn't played lately on carpet he should make an easy win today because gap in quality is too big. Pick: Djokovic stake 10/10 1.40 @ pointbet stanjames interwetten

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventKrajicek - Santangelo
SelectionKrajicek
Strength10/10
Date01/11/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.93 (Back)
ReasoningBoth players in not so great form but I'm giving Krajicek a small advantage in this one.She played really good in this tournament last year and she will want for sure to repeat that performance.I don't really know what to say more here.Krajicek is really good on fast surfaces and she has great potential.I believe that it is something about 55/45 in Krajicek favour.I'm crossing my fingers.

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Richard Gasquet vs Stanislas Wawrinka Stanislas Wawrinka was solid yesterday vs Gicquel as he fired 21 aces and won 90% behind his first serve. More intresting is that Richard Gasquet lost all first games he played after reaching a final this year and he hasn't yet won a single match here in Paris so i'm hoping to the stats to prove right yet again tomorrow. Stanislas Wawrinka -3.13 @ Pinnacle 5/10 Tomas Berdych vs Olivier Rochus I don't know why the price on Rochus is so high as the H2H is in Rochus favor so I know he's capable of causing Berdych some trouble and not to mension that Berdych withdraw from the Basel tournament last week because of injury. Olivier Rochus - 3.10 @ Pinnacle 5/10 Mario Ancic vs Kristof Vliegen Sure Ancic won the title in St Peterburg but some of his oppenent where far from impressive players. IMO Vliegen is one of the must underrated players at the moment and has a good serve and if he serves at top tomorrow his serve should be hard to break as he keeps on firing them aces and we could end up with tie-breaks in all sets and then anything is possible. Kristof Vliegen - 3.65 @ Pinnacle 5/10

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Olivier Rochus vs Tomas Berdych I simply cant go for the value here as it seems that Berdych is playing in excellent form. Last years winner should have no problems in beating Rochus who hasnt played well recently, altough h2h is 3-0 in the Belgians favour i just cant see the Czech player waving goodbye to Paris this early. Tomas Berdych (-3) @ 1.80 10Bet 10/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Jarkko Nieminen vs Daniele Bracciali No bet as Niemeinen just pulled out of the last tournament. Also they are both playing badly. If the Finish player was healthy i would go for him to win. Maybe on 10 bet where in case of retiiring all bets are void. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Michael Llodra vs Tommy Haas Really unpredictable match IMO. Both could win this so i am not betting for the winner but am going for the over in this one. Both has good servis and if they can keep it up we could be in for a real thriller also Llodra will be motivated to do well as he is playing in his birtplace, so he is a local boy and should have a lot of support. Over 23 @ 1.909 10bet 10/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Novak Djokovic vs Paul Henri Mathieu Even if he is playing in Paris Mathieu should have no chance against on of the best young players in the world. Djokovic i believe will go through this match in about an hour leaving no chance fo Mathieu and hould win in straight sets. Last meeting between those two only confirms that ...6-1 6-3 Djokovic, time 56 minutes. Novak Djokovic (-1,5 sets) @ 1.97 10bet 10/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard Gasquet vs Stanislas Wawrinka Stanislas Wawrinka was solid yesterday vs Gicquel as he fired 21 aces and won 90% behind his first serve. More intresting is that Richard Gasquet lost all first games he played after reaching a final this year and he hasn't yet won a single match here in Paris so i'm hoping to the stats to prove right yet again tomorrow. Stanislas Wawrinka -3.13 @ Pinnacle 5/10 Tomas Berdych vs Olivier Rochus I don't know why the price on Rochus is so high as the H2H is in Rochus favor so I know he's capable of causing Berdych some trouble and not to mension that Berdych withdraw from the Basel tournament last week because of injury. Olivier Rochus - 3.10 @ Pinnacle 5/10 Mario Ancic vs Kristof Vliegen Sure Ancic won the title in St Peterburg but some of his oppenent where far from impressive players. IMO Vliegen is one of the must underrated players at the moment and has a good serve and if he serves at top tomorrow his serve should be hard to break as he keeps on firing them aces and we could end up with tie-breaks in all sets and then anything is possible. Kristof Vliegen - 3.65 @ Pinnacle 5/10
Donald, I cannot agree with you on any of your picks I am afraid. I think Warwinka has the best chance of winning out of your three selections, but I could not take him on against such a class player on his day against Gasquet. I can see where you are coming from in that Gasquet has not been playing well of late and Wawrinka is in the twilight of his career, but I just think Gasquet may have too much. I am not ultra confident on this one and will probably leave it alone. If I was forced to have a bet I would go with Gasquet. For me with Nadal and Federer out of the tournament, Berdych and Safin are the best bets to win this masters series. Berdych has been awesome of late and despite withdrawing from last weeks tournament he has noted that that was a precautionary measure because he wanted to play in this tournament where there are more points up for grabs which he needs to get him into the top 8 by the end of the year. Berdych for me in this one - 100%. Also, cannot see Ancic slipping up here, has been superb of late and will fancy his chances in his relatively weak portion of the draw. My standout bet of the day is Haas to beat LLodra. Llodra knocked out a very very poor Verdasco who was injured and didnt even want to be on the court. I backed Verdasco to win that match and I was disgusted with his lack of effort, and even though he didnt try he still gave the qualifier LLodra game. Get on Haas, would eat my hat with Stelios if he gets beaten.

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Mario Ancic vs Kristof Vliegen Ančič will have no problems today with beatin Vliegen IMO. Reasons: Ančič is in big form after winning St. Petersbourg tournament without losing not one set. On the other side Vliegen had a lot of problems with Florent Serra after going through with the win in the third set tie break. Ančič will win this match without losing his serve, but have to wait and see if Vliegen could reach the tie break in any of the sets. Predoction: easy 2-0 victory for Mario. Mario Ancic (-1,5 sets) @ 1.92 10Bet 10/10

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Sebastian Grosjean vs. Tommy Robredo This game could easily be called the banker of the day. Robredo leads 4-2 at h2h, but this is not clay where, this is the fast surface where IMO Robredo doesnt stand a chance against Grosjean. Clear 2-0 for the Frenchman, but going only for the win as the odds are still very nice. Sebastian Grosjean @ 1.625 10Bet 10/10

Novak Djokovic vs Paul Henri Mathieu Even if he is playing in Paris Mathieu should have no chance against on of the best young players in the world. Djokovic i believe will go through this match in about an hour leaving no chance fo Mathieu and hould win in straight sets. Last meeting between those two only confirms that ...6-1 6-3 Djokovic, time 56 minutes. Novak Djokovic (-1,5 sets) @ 1.97 10bet 10/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody know what is going on in this game as both fastscores and myscores have been stuck on tie break for an eternity. Last time this happened I found it someone had retired. ?

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Richard Gasquet vs Stanislas Wawrinka My second over today. Why, just because Wawrinka was serving superbly yesterday against Gicquel, he won over 90% of his first serve points. And with serving like that even Gasquet will have problems breakin the serve. Don´t dare to bet on the winner altough i think Frenchman should take this, but it will be a close shave IMO (7-6 and 6-4 should do the trick). Over 22,5 games @ 1.83 10Bet 8/10

Has Djokovic just lost his serve again?
re-break, and is now leading 5-4. Looks like they both like it in Paris and they took their time. Now the stamina will be also a big factor at the time of writing time played 2h 16m.

re-break' date=' and is now leading 5-4. Looks like they both like it in Paris and they took their time. Now the stamina will be also a big factor at the time of writing time played 2h 16m.[/quote'] If you had to pick a winner, who would it be?

If you had to pick a winner' date=' who would it be?[/quote'] To be honest its 50-50 chance for both of them. So to pick someone is like playing poker. Personally would go for Djoko because i have him in a combo...

To be honest its 50-50 chance for both of them. So to pick someone is like playing poker. Personally would go for Djoko because i have him in a combo...
Same here, that's why I'm asking haha! First part of a double is already in with Haas. Just placed a treble for this afternoon on Andreev, Grosjean & Ancic. What do you reckon the chances are of that one coming in?:hope

Same here, that's why I'm asking haha! First part of a double is already in with Haas. Just placed a treble for this afternoon on Andreev, Grosjean & Ancic. What do you reckon the chances are of that one coming in?:hope
Grosjean and Ančič should be pretty sure winners (and to repeat myself for a gazilionth time that there are no sure bets) but im not touching Andreev. He played only one match and IMO the odds are to low to go for a value. Also Hrbaty is better a h2h. It could go either way. BTW - good luck wit the combo

Grosjean and Ančič should be pretty sure winners (and to repeat myself for a gazilionth time that there are no sure bets) but im not touching Andreev. He played only one match and IMO the odds are to low to go for a value. Also Hrbaty is better a h2h. It could go either way. BTW - good luck wit the combo
After listening to yesterdays tips for Andreev I went with him over Monfiels and he didn't let me down (another winning double). Decided to give him another go today as he won yesterdays in straight sets against a more fancied opponent.