** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt hehe....haas has got his confidence back finally... what I'm mad about is berdych....I though I was the smartest man alive when I bet on him @ 2.25 live when he started to improve his play at the end of first set.... I though he had woken up from his nightmare...but I was totally wrong

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

Thanx!! I had a superb day yesterday!! Only missed on in 12 games.. :nana Two good ones Celta vigo - frankfurt X 3.55 And Hrbaty 3.55 If you are at SP also, you can see all my Bets..
what is SP :unsure

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt hello, i'm new at this forum but i read your posts about davydenko, that he's known as a fixer... and imo today's match was also fixed, just imagine the odds for robredo to win the second set when he was down by one break and now watch how easily davydenko is winning the third set... really strange i have to admit that i placed a bet on davydenko to win in straight sets, but it was only small stakes so it doesn't bother me that much, but i'm really wondering to bet on any match again in which he is involved... :\

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt PICK:CLIJSTERS TO BEAT ZVONAREVA 2-0 ODD:1.53 SITE:BETFAIR STAKE:10/10 i watched zvonareva last week.She is not in good form.Last week Mary pierce won the first set against zvonareva and in the second set,she got injured.if mary pierce wasn't injured she could have beaten zvonareva 2-0 very easily.In the next round patty schnyder beat zvonareva 2-0.Clijsters hasn't played tennis for 2 months until this tournoment.In the first match she was leading 3-0 in the first set without losing any point!! that is important.may be opponent is not tough but after 2 months it is important to start the match like this.Clijsters likes hard court and the court is hard court this is also important.Another point is match is in belgium.Clijsters does not want to lose set in front of her supporters.I think Clijsters is going to beat zvonareva 2-0 because there is huge class difference between them.On february 2006 Clijsters was number 1 on wta tour.Zvonareva is medicore player.I am confident on this match.

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Bookies are really insane, they give in today's final Kanepi +6 games. I do not see this match ending so easy for Clisters, after all Kanepi hasn't lost even a set yet. IMO this will be a tight game and this handicap is worth medium stakes. It's really hard for anybody to break Kanepis serve. And bookies have Kim too much favorite for this match. These 2 never met before, how can you just give +6 games handicap so easily. For me this is a must take. Obviously Kim will not cruise past Kanepi that easily. This is the joke of the day for me. Kim had trouble with Zvonareva. I cannot see this game ending in 2 sets.