ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

ok that looks better' date=' i knew that should put big value on Ančič, but what the hell i have him on win and an set handi, so the smile has came back to me..[/quote'] His serve is awesome...Why couldnt these guys that are playing today played yesterday instead lol

His serve is awesome...Why couldnt these guys that are playing today played yesterday instead lol
just because of his serve i was sure that yesterday he shold have won in easy two sets. Looks like all Croats have big serve - anyone remeber IvaniÅ¡evič??

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Mathieu P.H.-Robredo T I think that Mathieu is gonna win this match.Robredo is a clay player. 10/10 1.8 stake Murray A.-Hrbaty D This is a math,where you newer know.I think,booth players are good,but Hrbaty is for me,the better player.A small adventage on Hrbaty 7/10 2.6 stake Gasquet R.-Safin M What can i say for this match?We know Safin,he can beat evrybody if his head is on court.But i'm gonna bet on Gasquet - for sure 10/10 1.8 stake

Mathieu P.H.-Robredo T I think that Mathieu is gonna win this match.Robredo is a clay player. 10/10 1.8 stake Murray A.-Hrbaty D This is a math,where you newer know.I think,booth players are good,but Hrbaty is for me,the better player.A small adventage on Hrbaty 7/10 2.6 stake Gasquet R.-Safin M What can i say for this match?We know Safin,he can beat evrybody if his head is on court.But i'm gonna bet on Gasquet - for sure 10/10 1.8 stake
Man you are doomed, say goodbye to your money, as you got the same bets as i do + Gaziashvili or something like that... just kidding :hope

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt all my profits from ancic, davydenko & vliegen is on that zombie only chance for Nieminen to break him is three ouble faults in a row as two didn't help him or two straight tie-breaks with pure luck...

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Damn you guys, don't trust Nieminen, I'm on Robredo and I'm happy to be on him. Cause he already broke Mathieu serve once! :) Well I still think that Nieminen has a chance to win this game in 3 sets...

Damn you guys' date=' don't trust Nieminen, I'm on Robredo and I'm happy to be on him. Cause he already broke Mathieu serve once! :) Well I still think that Nieminen has a chance to win this game in 3 sets...[/quote'] I got money on Robredo too...lol...but I dont trust that fool either....Im not trusting anyone this week

I got money on Robredo too...lol...but I dont trust that fool either....Im not trusting anyone this week
Well they both are forming part of a treble with Ancic already home and dry. Have been experimenting recently on starting with a double and going treble, 4-fold, 5-fold etc etc... after every win while starting again on a double after first loss. Tuesday it was going really well with exceptional double in the tennis (Andreev) & a brilliant treble in the football. Wednesday it all went horribly wrong so I'm still unsure as to where it's going. Another problem is that tennis is usually so delayed that by the time the next events of interest came up I still didn't know the outcome of previous bets. Ended up assuming they could still win and therefore going for the next level so to speak but allowing staked paercentage of what I would be down to if the running bet lost. Yesterday a double, treble (although made me feel slightly better knowing the double would have faired no better) and a 4-fold all failed in the most horrible horrible way!!! Also tried one last shot for the day in NHL. Seriously don't know why I bother with that. Is there anybody here who has proved even moderately successful in predicting what is going to happen there?? In fact all U.S. sports like NBA, NHL & NFL seem to be so random at times?!