** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th

Beejay hows the game gonna go any idea' date=' think of laying back adelaide now since 1-1, and the moneyline are more or less the same:cheers[/quote'] Well to be honest the Jets should be 3-1 up at least, they have completely outplayed Adelaide. One would think that Adelaide have to play better in the second half so 1-1 for them at half time is a great achievement. The Jets have had a few goals kicked against them in the second half if my memory serves me correctly.

Re: Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th I have lost the HT:FT because of the draw at half time but if Adelaide can kick just one goal and not concede any then I will have had a good night. I have Adelaide at 2-1 winners for $10, and over 2.5 as well as straight out, so here's hoping :hope

I have lost the HT:FT because of the draw at half time but if Adelaide can kick just one goal and not concede any then I will have had a good night. I have Adelaide at 2-1 winners for $10, and over 2.5 as well as straight out, so here's hoping :hope
And I have Adelaide to win by exactly one goal. Seems like our objectives are aligned this time around, though yours is a much better price.

It is a very tough match and the hosts are dominated it! Looks like a 2-1 win ...but for Jets!
Hope your wrong God :ok I am thinking Jets have to tire a bit as they hunted in packs in the first half and can't do that for a whole game, well they can if the are fit enough i spose. Adelaide certainly need to play better though but they did in the last 5 minutes bfore half time. Second half underway and good luck gentlemen :cheers