** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th

Re: Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th LOL, I think you are right BJ. Hopefully this one turns out a little better and I can move on. I've had a very bad time in the A-League of late. Was on the Roar last week, the Roar against Adelaide at Suncorp, Victory at home to Adelaide and Over 2.5 goals in the Sydney v Roar game. Needless to say a win would be great right about now.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th

QUEENSLAND Versus CENTRAL COAST MARINERS BET

Central Coast Mariners DNB @ $2-15 :)

Central Coast Mariners +1 Handicap With Draw @ $1-60 :clap:clap

For an interest

Draw 0 – 0 Corect Scoreline @ $8-50 :unsure

Draw 1 – 1 Correct Scoreline @ $8-50 :clap:clap

Draw was a good result for me in the end :ok

Nice work BJ. Almost went with the 1-1 scoreline but in the end it felt like I was duplicating my bets a bit' date=' so I left it out![/quote'] I only had it small stakes more or less as a saver if history repeated itself. A bit lucky but have to take the good with the bad. Now i have to work out if Sydney is going to beat Perth tomorrow :wall Sydney have cost me this season for overating them but they should be able to beat a weakended Perth playing at home you would think. They are a little short for mine though at $1-80.

Re: Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th Just looking at the H2H record when Sydney host, 1 win, 1 draw, 1 loss. Interestingly Sydney have won 2-1 when away to Perth on 3 occassions, the only other occassion it finished 1-1, with Sydney scoring a disallowed offside goal, with the replay showing the player to clearly be onside. I'm thinking Sydney 2-1 correct score bet might be my only bet here, as Sydney are a little short.

My bets for the game: Draw at FT @ $3.30 with Centrebet :nana Mariners/Draw (HT/FT Market) $15 with Centrebet :nana Both halves to have equal number of goals $3.30 with Centrebet:nana
Top stuff Oscar! you could be scroller bound :nana:nana:nana

Thanks BJ. Nice to get a good result after a discouraging run. Hopefully I'll be able to start consistantly picking some winners. Thanks for your stats too' date=' they really helped make the decision easy![/quote'] Glad to be of service and that's the idea of posting stats cos everybody views them differently and can make thier own mind up.

Re: Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th Thanks Ice. Always nice to pick a big winner. Has anyone checked out theworldgame site today? Apparently '66 World Cup winner and former Southampton and Man City boss Alan Ball wants to coach the NZ Knights. Seems like a really weird wish to me, particularly given he has no real Kiwi links (that I know of).