Thursdays Bankers

Re: Thursdays Bankers

icon1.gif Re: Stratford 26/10/06
3:00 Krisstoferson According to a very good source close to me , Local Owner Robert Bee as been trying his best to get this horse into a seller he can win and finnaly has. The text Ive received just said 'if you can get it each way as much as you can' whatever that means. This comes from the same people who informed me of 50/1 and 18/1 advised on here before however dont get to excited it should only be about 5/1.
:unsure

A few interesting ones likely to make the bankers thread are Once a Brownie 5.00 Stratford, My Condor 2.40 Taunton,and Oenologue 4.00 Stratford but I will side with: Copper Bay 4.30 Stratford:ok
M8 youve only give this a 5/10 strength in the Stratford thread. Should it be 10/10 ? :unsure

No bet today if you post everyday does it mean you are picking for the sake of your position on the bankers list or because you know it is a near on cert?
If you do not post, it does not have a massive effect on your position on the list. Your value just slightly depreciates. As it happens, I keep finding horses I think will win.

Re: Thursdays Bankers Well, origionally I was going to put Fabine (14:20 Ling) as my banker, on account of its market favourism, , but I'm not opposing Bowles10 who is 3rd in the table, and is on fire with 3 out of 4 in the last 7 days. But I've seen another little gem I like the look of, My banker: 16:50 Lingfield - Easy Air It's no secret I follow 2 jockeys, and this selection meets all the criteria easily. In addition, It's last win, was same course, same jockey, same distance. It was well beaten with Frankie on board and it didn't like running on grass, but I think an interesting return to the sand is in order... Good luck everyone!

Re: Thursdays Bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks 1> 17:00 - Stratford - Once A Brownie Alexmac (1st) PLR: 60 -- (6/4) 66.67% -- +43.30 pts 2> 14:20 - Lingfield - Millisecond Bowles10(3rd) PLR: 43 -- (16/6) 37.5% -- +42.80 pts 3> 15:00 - Stratford - Krisstoferson socky1(4rd) PLR: 42 -- (8/4) 50.0% -- +56.30 pts 4> 16:50 - Lingfield - Easy Air ZuluWarrior(5th) PLR: 39 -- (8/5) 62.5% -- +50.80 pts 5> 14:30 - Lingfield - Don't Push It cheesymaxwell(6th) PLR: 37 -- (20/11) 55% -- +77.20 pts WorkingForTheEnemy(8th) PLR: 26 -- (4/2) 50% -- -4.70 pts Total (Today) Stake: 190.0 pts (50.00 pts) Return: 146.58 pts Profit: -43.42 pts (5 Outstanding) Loads of good bankers today, with the Top 5 coming from the Top 8 PLR and most of the Top 10 PLR placing a selection!

Re: Thursdays Bankers Unoriginal pick i know! but I just can't get away from Jonjo O'Neill / AP McCoy combination in the 1st at Stratford Don't Push It 2.30 currently around Even Money I guess this will start much shorter but to be fair it did win it's only hurdle start at Haydock over same distance and ground as today at Haydock very easy and could be an exciting prospect!