Titan League Series - $1000 Added

Tax_Monkey

Titan League Series - $1000 Added  

1. 1.

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added well done hedonist,on tonights game,that damn river gets me every time...thoroughly enjoyed tonights game havent hit so many good cards in what seems years......disappointed and pleased at the same time with 3rd.... very well done pen on your overall win:ok :ok

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added As I wrote on the daily thread this was my first ever win in a PL tourny. :nana :nana :nana Seemed to hit the cards a lot, had quads twice, first time won nothing with quad 8's, then hit quad aces on the final hand with all three of us all in.

Guest gazza271

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thanks guys... I am a happy girlie... 1st PL League win, feels great :nana
Well done Pene :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Had a wierd email from Titan which I do not understand: Thank you for playing at Titan Poker! We are glad to inform you that as of today, the 19/12/2006, we have received your mail containing your bank draft / personal check deposit for a total amount of ?1.00. Please be advised that bank drafts normally take 10 banking days to clear, while a personal check can takes up to 21 banking days to clear. We will notify you again by email as soon as your payment clears, and will update your account with the amount. Looked at my account and it has increased by £30 which I imagine is the winnings from the league so thanks for sorting it out. :ok

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Gaf - will there be a new league game after the new year? I like the look of this league and would willing pay more (if needed) to enter a donkey free zone where people play at a decent level. I look forward to the next one and hope I can enter. If not, then the one after etc.... MackemMan :ok

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Yes we should be having a new league :ok Titan have expressed a willingness to do another, but I've been a bit slow getting back to them with everything else going on :$ Am wanting to consider/incorporate some of the ideas from you guys in the feedback I got. A couple of ideas from Titan too for serious consideration.......