** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poker Records - Sensibleboy

sensibleboy

Re: Poker Records - Sensibleboy Ok, I'm going to be blunt here. I don't like this type of thread, it's not what the poker forum is for, unless of course you are posting hand history and asking for advice. All I hear is you moaning about this and that SB, but the fact is, you are clearly not as good as you think you are, so take advice from the better players on here or end this thread before I have to. Anyone who moans about bad beats all the time, doesn't have the first clue about poker in my opinion. There are a lot of good players on here, learn from them.

Re: Poker Records - Sensibleboy

What doI need advice on like? Knowing when a bad beat is gonna happen, if you know that then ill take any advice.
Can I also be blunt? You're a prize prick. This forum isn't for posting your pathetic moans and whines - no one wants to hear it. If you're consistently going out to so-called bad beats you're doing something wrong, accept that and you can move on. Don't accept that and say goodbye to your bankroll. There's some fine players on PL, both tournament and cash who could give you lots of advice, you don't have to take it but everyone needs food for thought. If you believe you're above your game being questioned then you have absolutely no place on this forum.

Re: Poker Records - Sensibleboy Think its best just closing this thread. I take no offence at being called this and that OVER THE INTERNET. Play the big man if you like by typing on a forum, doesnt bother me, have better things to do with my time. Not taking a dig as I like this place but think that is a bit poor.

Re: Poker Records - Sensibleboy Sensible - you have god knows how many good posters here desperately trying to help you out, and you're using the forum to post pretty much 463 identical posts, all saying "Wah............. my l33t hand got trashed by some ****wit with crap." Speaking from the perspective of someone who's on both ends of this all the bloody time, IT CAN BE RIGHT TO CALL/RAISE WITH TRASH! If you post the hand histories, then maybe someone could help explain WHY they are calling/raising.

Re: Poker Records - Sensibleboy sensible, it`s a 40 post thread full of whinges without a hand history in sight. Can you expect people to be anything other than apathetic towards your cause if you`re not willing to put a little more effort in yourself, by way of hand analysis away from the tables. What is the point of the thread anyway if you`re not encouranging feedback?

Re: Poker Records - Sensibleboy

Think its best just closing this thread. I take no offence at being called this and that OVER THE INTERNET. Play the big man if you like by typing on a forum, doesnt bother me, have better things to do with my time. Not taking a dig as I like this place but think that is a bit poor.
Right. You don't like the feedback you're getting so you think the thread should just be closed. Why doesn't that surprise me:\ I've got a better idea - either merge this thread with the badbeat thread or put some hand-histories up so we can have a real discussion. What's up, scared someone might point out some flaws in your game?

Re: Poker Records - Sensibleboy don't know why you are all bothering he is obviously a very bad poker player who has deluded himself into thinking he is good. His threads are always negative and in the insane 'poker is fixed' camp. He doesn't know the difference between someone outplaying him and a badbeat. He has refused all help in this and other threads. Don't waste your time leave the loser to it (why am I posting BTW). On the other hand he is a wind up merchant especially in GC so he could be at it again but the answer is there again, ignore him and hope you play him in an STT ;)