Friday's Bankers

Re: Friday's Bankers

Don't know if anyone can reply to thread.:\ But I'm gona give you my drunken tip anyway 2.25 Brighton - Baltic Belle :dude
you are:welcomeDirty D everyone is welcome, the more drunk the better as long as your tips win :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

Re: Friday's Bankers

2.35 Newmarket: PROPONMENT
Newmarket 2.35 PROPONMENT with carl on this 1
I like the look of that, but not the price....
Newmarket 1.30 - Jalil
3.10 Newmarket - Bygone Days
I'd have to agree with both these as well, 2 Godolphin/Dettori combos there. Although Suroors not renowned for his 1st time winners (It's Jalil's maiden) and the last 1st timer he had out won. Any more Godolphin runners left to bank?? (lol) Oh yes here's one, and my pick of the day: Newmarket 15:45 Desert Chief Probably not the strongest Godolphin runner today, but a great chance and a good price. Open to some improvement in this open but modest race. been away a while but you can trust Suroor notto bring a horse back until its ready... Also, might I mention Lunar Landscape in the 15:00 Brighton, another Godolphin horse with Seb Sanders on top stands a good chance, but my NAP is still Desert Chief...

Re: Friday's Bankers A loss on the day :sad :sad of 42.14 pts.......... Three winning Bankers with cheesymaxwell leading the way with a 7/2 winner :clap :ok ......dontbegreat 5/2 :clap :ok & the great Carl with a 2/7 winner :loon :ok better than losing 10pts mate:ok Starting Bank 500 pts Actual Bank 476.51 pts :( :(