Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Let's hope it will be a nice commeback (and with high odds of course :) ). Don't worry Bamse it will be fine next time, i'm sure, 'cause you'll concentrate harder :ok. I did bet at the end of secod period on over 6,5 and it went just fine. These live betting are no good for bookies :spank

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9)

v6112.gifv6118.gifv2.gifv3.gifv10.gifv401.gif
Basel2.83.152.62.753.152.62
Tie4.54.754.54.54.754.5
Davos1.91.821.91.82
Just one match tomorrow in Swiss NLA. Finalist Davos come into better form all the time while Basel fell back to last place. They had a good match last week at home against Rapperswil and will try to repeat that, giving Davos a hard time. Moneyline on Davos could still be worth a shot, as they are simply the better team at the moment.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Luleå - Djurgården Luleå are running hot atm. with 4 wins in their last 5. All the lines are producing and young goalie, Mattias Modig, has been really impressive in net. Djurgården on the other hand are having some problems right now. They've only got 1 win in their last 5 but that's not their biggest problem right now. The team has caught the cold and several players are expected to be out of todays game. Luleå have great chance of keeping there winning-streak going here. 3% Luleå to win 1.90 @Betsafe Frölunda - MoDo I haven't seen Frölunda this bad in 7-8 years. They are really struggling atm. and nothing seems to be working. MoDo are playing great hockey and Niklas Sundström has really taken the team to a new level. They also have the leagues best goalie in Karol Krizan. Modo played great against Frölunda last year and took many points, both at home and away. I can't see this changing this season. Both teams are playing with more or less full squads. 3% Modo(+0.5) 1.90 @Pinnacle

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) I come with one bet from Czech League. 3rd place Zlin going away on Vsetin. Home team are strugglin, just 1 win in the last 5 matches and that against a poor Znojmo. They are currently sitting one place above bottom line and it looks like there will be no change again. zlin are scoring more than 3 goals on away games and Vsetin are no good in defence and can not keep up with top team. I will try moneyline as Zlin drew many times away. GL:hope:hope:hope

I come with one bet from Czech League. 3rd place Zlin going away on Vsetin. Home team are strugglin, just 1 win in the last 5 matches and that against a poor Znojmo. They are currently sitting one place above bottom line and it looks like there will be no change again. zlin are scoring more than 3 goals on away games and Vsetin are no good in defence and can not keep up with top team. I will try moneyline as Zlin drew many times away. GL:hope:hope:hope
Don't forget that matches between Zlin and Vsetin are always tough local derby! I won't be surprised if Vsetin gets at least one point. Moreover, the first Zlin's goalie Murin is still injured (broken finger)!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Today see the most crucial match for Slavia and their coach/partial owner Ruzicka - they really have to start winning right now if they want to achieve something this season - after 7 losses in a row. Not sure whether evens at PP are high enough odds to back them to bt Vitkovice though.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) There is something wrong with SM-Liiga games posted here and in odds-comparsion. There is too much games, for some teams there are two games at the same day. :lol Anyway here are the right games for today:

Tuesday 10 October 2006

HIFK v HPK (16:30 BST)

103%

Jokerit v TPS Turku (16:30 BST)

103%

JYP v Tappara (16:30 BST)

103%

KalPa v Assat (16:30 BST)

103%

Pelicans v Kärpät (16:30 BST)

103%

SaiPa v Blues (16:30 BST)

102%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) My pics haven't been very profitable in this season so far, 13 games, 5 winners, -2,43 pts But let's try some more. :loon Today there is something to bet in almost every game. In shortly: HIFK-HPK HIFK has struggled much lately, they lost 8-2 against Kärpät and 2-0 against TPS (games were away though). HIFK are missing couple important players, Murphy and Guolla, which are very important especially in powerplays. HPK (defending champions) on the other hand has played very steady and they have lost only 2/10 games this season. HIFK is good home team so not very big stakes in this one. HPK to beat HIFK @ 2,66 @ Sportingodds 1/10 Jokerit-TPS TPS has won their last two games and some people think that they have ended their bad days, but today they are missing their best pointmaker Nurminen and I think they are in big trouble against current leader, Jokerit. Jokerit has won 8/11 (5/6 at home) of their games so far and I believe them to drop TPS back down. Jokerit to beat TPS @ 1,69 @ Betfair, 3/10 Kalpa-Ässät Kalpa has played better since they changed their coach. Anyway that was 4 games ago and I believe they are starting to drop back to their real level, being worst team in the league. Losing 6-0 against TPS last thursday was some kind of sing of that. Ässät has played very badly so far and are just above Kalpa in standings. This is their chance to take a victory they need and in their current postition they definelity can't go to Kuopio (Kalpa's hometown) with bad attitude. Most importantly, I consider Ässät as much better team as Kalpa and with these odds it sounds tasty. Ässät to beat Kalpa @ 2,3 @ Ladbrokes 3/10 (2,36 at betfair, but only few quids and commie) Pelicans-Kärpät Pelicans is 3rd in the league and Kärpät 2nd. Pelicans is home team and this is kind of top game of the round. Everything tells about tight game, but what it comes to odds somehow Kärpät seems to be big favorite here. That comes from recent seasons where Pelicans has traditionally been poor and people still don't trust their game being that good as standings says. Kärpät on the other hand has won 5 consecutive games and are expected to be top team in the league. That is why they are thought to be favorites here but in my papers this should be evenbooked and my money goes to Pelicans. Pelicans to beat Kärpät @ 2,9 @ Betfair 2/10 Saipa-Blues According to many reports Saipa has played better lately than the results has actually been. Their last game they lost against leader Jokerit, but according to reports they were more dominant side in 5 against 5. Saipa's problem has been huge amount of penalties. Their opponent Blues has won only 1/5 of their last games and that was against weak Kalpa. Blues has had many injuries and that have caused some players to get tired. Now Blues has got couple of players back from the injury list, but they can't be as their best right now. If Saipa is able to take less penalties today they have great chance to beat tired Blues. Saipa to beat Blues @ 2,6 @ Betfair 1/10 These are my pics for today. GL to all! :hope

Better luck with this lot Mixer. Fingers crossed for you.
Thanks, David! I think I need that. :ok (I find very rarely something to bet in 5 games out of 6 in one round, so let's hope I haven't been too loose)

Don't forget that matches between Zlin and Vsetin are always tough local derby! I won't be surprised if Vsetin gets at least one point. Moreover, the first Zlin's goalie Murin is still injured (broken finger)!
A big :welcometo you Botajz !!! Hope you can come with some ideeas from Czech league!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Luleå - Djurgården The home team have had a good season so far and are currently at fifth place in the table. I dont think thats a surprise though as I think they can do even better than they have. The new player Tomas Surovy was said to be one of the best recruits in the league but its just in the last games that hes started to show the quality that you demand from a guy of his calibre. In the game against Mora he scored 1+1 and those were his first points of the season. In the game before that Luleå hammered an on form Modo 5-1. Impressive victory eventhough I know that Modos bus arrived very late at the arena and they had to rush to make it to face-off in time. Luleå are traditionally strong at home but so far have 2-0-2 in Luleå. The losses coming against the great teams Timrå (1-2) and Brynäs (0-4). The loss against Brynäs must have served as a wake up call for them as they have been great after that. Djurgården did win against Timrå last round but it was sort of Timrås time to lose since they had nothing but wins and maybe werent motivated enough there. Yesterday they bounced back to beat HV71 and that shows what a great team they really have with proper motivation. Despite a nice win I dont hold Djurgården better Luleå in any aspect. They have only won 1 in the last five for example. Their problem is as last year their inconsistency. Last year it was also the away stats and I dont think that they are that much better this year and they have 0-2-2 away from Stockholm so far. As Burran said there is some trouble with the flu and eventhough only two players are on the injury list because of this 4-5 guys missed the session yesterday and I think that they will perform on top. Luleå @ 1.85 laddies 4/10 :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Finland SM-Liiga

Wednesday 11 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Kärpät v Assat (16:30 BST)1.404.755.60111%
Lukko v Jokerit (16:30 BST)2.654.202.02112%
------------------------------------------------------------ Sweden div. 2 (wednesday)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Some strange stuff again. Luleå pushing hard to get a goal and had a shot off the post. Right after that they get a power play and then Djurgården scores :( Just hope that this will fire Luleå up even more :@

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Luleå won the shots 16-2 in the 2nd period and Mikael Renberg is brilliant today. Not that much action at the moment but Luleå is the better team. Luleå playing with 4 formations atm and Djurgården with only 3 so I hope that the away team will get tired quicker.