Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9)

Luleå - Djurgården Luleå are running hot atm. with 4 wins in their last 5. All the lines are producing and young goalie, Mattias Modig, has been really impressive in net. Djurgården on the other hand are having some problems right now. They've only got 1 win in their last 5 but that's not their biggest problem right now. The team has caught the cold and several players are expected to be out of todays game. Luleå have great chance of keeping there winning-streak going here. 3% Luleå to win 1.90 @Betsafe Frölunda - MoDo I haven't seen Frölunda this bad in 7-8 years. They are really struggling atm. and nothing seems to be working. MoDo are playing great hockey and Niklas Sundström has really taken the team to a new level. They also have the leagues best goalie in Karol Krizan. Modo played great against Frölunda last year and took many points, both at home and away. I can't see this changing this season. Both teams are playing with more or less full squads. 3% Modo(+0.5) 1.90 @Pinnacle
2/2 for you Burran. Top notch mate :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Keep it up and skål!!!:beer:beer:beer

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget that matches between Zlin and Vsetin are always tough local derby! I won't be surprised if Vsetin gets at least one point. Moreover' date=' the first Zlin's goalie Murin is still injured (broken finger)![/quote'] 4:3 FT

2/2 for you Burran. Top notch mate :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Keep it up and skål!!!:beer:beer:beer
Thank you:cheers Nice results this evening. 2-1 Luleå, Kalle Kerman 59.13 3-1 Luleå, Tomas Surovy 59.48 :cow

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Basel beating Davos today in Switzerland 3-2, putting up a nice fight. Well, at the moment, things seem to be a bit unpredictable. Have to settle in further and put more efforts in it. Keep on the good work everybody :clap

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Leksand - Hammarby A bet on the only swedish hockey-game tommorow. Hammarby is a quite bad team. When they meet a better team it really shows on the ice and the scoreboard. Their last 3 games has ended. 2-11, 2-7 and 3-10. The 3-10 lose was against Leksand at home btw. Leksand is really frustrated that they didn't perform better against Almtuna last friday when they lost 5-2. Leksand is and will still be at the top of the table when all games are played. They have really good squad and lots of great players like, Mikael Karlberg, Pasi Saarela and more. Hammarby wont be a problem and the question is only by how many goals they'll win. 24hpoker offers 2.00 on over 8.5 goals in this game and that seems like a nice bet. Some bookies offers Leksand -5 at decent odds which also should be taken under consideration. 1.5% Over 8.5 Goals 2.00@ 24hpoker:ok Unibet has 1.90 on over 8.5 Centrebet and others have 1.60 on over 7.5 which isn't playable imo.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Huge work in here guys. :clap Congratulations! My pics weren't that good (again) in very odd round of finnish hockey where 5 games out of 6 ended tie. At least lot of excitement with my pics to the final minutes, but unfortunately bad results, only 1/5 correct. :$

HPK to beat HIFK @ 2,66 @ Sportingodds 1/10 :cry Result: 2-2 (HPK was already leading 0-2) Jokerit to beat TPS @ 1,69 @ Betfair, 3/10 :cry Result: 3-3 Ässät to beat Kalpa @ 2,3 @ Ladbrokes 3/10 :cry Result: 3-3 Pelicans to beat Kärpät @ 2,9 @ Betfair 2/10 :wall Result: 0-0 (Pelicans won shots 33-18, hitted the posts and scored a goal, that wasn't accepted, cause game was already whistled off for some reason...) Saipa to beat Blues @ 2,6 @ Betfair 1/10 :) Result: 3-2

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Finnish SM-league 11/10: Kärpät - Ässät

Average odds 1.394.895.37
----------------------------------------- First of all hello to you fellow punters out there. I was on a break from betting for awhile, it ended last week when I decided to keep track on hockey games by betting on them with *play money* and well... long story short now I'm back *playing* with real money :D It will be the top vs the bottom when the second place Kärpät wellcomes second worst team Ässät to their home ice. This fixture really shouldn't keep anyone (for too long anyways) from quessing who will be the winner but here are some pointers why the winner will most propably be the home side: Kärpät has won seven games in a row with 25 goals scored and only 5 scored against them which shows that they've got their offensive end working pretty well and most importantly their defense has been almost flawless with Tuomas Tarkki stopping the puck 95.52% of the time. Their last game was against Pelicans (yesterday) which ended in a 0-1 win after shootout, Pelicans pretty much dominated the scene but Kärpät holded on. That 0-0 result from regular time might show some signs of not so effective play but let's face the fact that Pelicans is one of the best teams atm in SM-league especially on home ice. Now returning to home after scoreless game Kärpät's coaches already staded that they expect an improvement in offensive side and my quess is that that's what we will see tonight. Ässät haven't done so good, last ten games show 7 games lost with pretty good offensive game (27 goals scored) combined with piss poor defense (40 goals against). The problems with defense have been almost only seen on road games which won't be a good thing against a team like Kärpät and it's a sure thing that they will try to strenghten their defensive tactics before this game but it wont dismiss the fact that Ässät has been outscored 8-20 in last four road games. Furthermore Kärpät has Ässät dominated in (almost) every aspect of the game and even the history backs the home side, Kärpät has won seven encounters from last ten games played in Kärpät's home. Home win in regular time @1.39 or something looks like a sure bet but the odds are still a bit low to my eyes (might be a nice add-on to a combo) so I will take the Kärpät (-1) @1.70 from Betsafe with 8/10u which for me looks like almost as sure bet as the regular win but with much better odds. Best of luck to everyone :ok Some Trends for the Kärpät (-1): *Kärpät has won last four home games by two or more goals *Ässät has lost three away games from last five and all of the losses were by two or more goals (the not-losses were against poor Kalpa and lowperformer TPS). * Last season Kärpät won three out of four games at home against Ässät, all by two or more goals.

Home win in regular time @1.39 or something looks like a sure bet but the odds are still a bit low to my eyes (might be a nice add-on to a combo) so I will take the Kärpät (-1) @1.70 from Betsafe with 8/10u which for me looks like almost as sure bet as the regular win but with much better odds. Best of luck to everyone :ok
Nice preview FinLandiaFish! :ok I'm with you on this. If poor Kalpa were able to dominate Ässät yesterday I can't see Ässät having much chance against Kärpät in Oulu. If Kärpät doesn't underestimate Ässät this game looks nailed. Kärpät (-1) @1.70 @ Betsafe 3/10 I'm also thinking of betting Lukko against Jokerit today. Jokerit was bad against TPS yesterday and TPS was close to win the game in regular time. (okay, TPS has risen it's profile a lot lately after Hurme and Berg came back) Lukko hasn't been very good so far, but they should have more potential. For example little over week ago they beated same TPS 6-2. Also Jokerit played overtime game yesterday while Lukko had day off. So Lukko is playing at home, they have had more rest and this game is more important to them, cause they really need points. Lukko to beat Jokerit @ 2,7 @ Betfair 2/10

Huge work in here guys. :clap Congratulations! My pics weren't that good (again) in very odd round of finnish hockey where 5 games out of 6 ended tie. At least lot of excitement with my pics to the final minutes, but unfortunately bad results, only 1/5 correct. :$
Bad luck Mixer. How big is the risk that 5/6 games end in draws in the sport of hockey? Better luck next time mate :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Finland SM-Liiga

Thursday 12 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Blues v Tappara (16:30 BST)2.254.332.96102%
Kalpa v HPK (16:30 BST)4.504.901.70102%
Pelicans v Lukko (16:30 BST)1.934.353.25106%
SaiPa v HIFK (16:30 BST)2.524.702.35104%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Sweden Elitserien

Thursday 12 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Djurgården v Brynäs (18:00 BST)2.154.502.80105%
Linköping v Färjestad (18:00 BST)2.254.302.60107%
Norway Eliteserien
Thursday 12 October 2006
Trondheim v Frisk Asker (17:00 BST)2.604.752.15107%
Furuset v Stjernen (17:30 BST)2.114.802.55108%
Stavanger v Comet (17:30 BST)1.425.505.25108%
Lillehammer v Storhamar (18:00 BST)6.005.901.35108%
Germany Bundesliga
Thursday 12 October 2006
Kölner Haie v Deg Metro Stars (18:30 BST)2.104.703.10102%

Great write-up Finlandia! Kärpät up 4-0 after the first period :loon
Thanks mate. Indeed the match turned out to be an easy win to Kärpät. Even thou Ässät weren't as far behind after two periods as I would have expected, I was thinking about more like 0-1 goals from Ässät's side in total but luckily they totally ruined their chances by taking way too many penalties in third period. Kärpät 7 - 2 Ässät +5.6u Sure feels good to start with a win :)

Leksand - Hammarby A bet on the only swedish hockey-game tommorow. Hammarby is a quite bad team. When they meet a better team it really shows on the ice and the scoreboard. Their last 3 games has ended. 2-11, 2-7 and 3-10. The 3-10 lose was against Leksand at home btw. Leksand is really frustrated that they didn't perform better against Almtuna last friday when they lost 5-2. Leksand is and will still be at the top of the table when all games are played. They have really good squad and lots of great players like, Mikael Karlberg, Pasi Saarela and more. Hammarby wont be a problem and the question is only by how many goals they'll win. 24hpoker offers 2.00 on over 8.5 goals in this game and that seems like a nice bet. Some bookies offers Leksand -5 at decent odds which also should be taken under consideration. 1.5% Over 8.5 Goals 2.00@ 24hpoker:ok
Shocker of the century as Hammarby win 5-4 but your bet is won. Well done again :cheers

Bad luck Mixer. How big is the risk that 5/6 games end in draws in the sport of hockey? Better luck next time mate :ok
Thanks mate. I sure hope that tables will turn soon. :ok Luckily you and other great contributors of this euro hockey thread keep balance positive. :clap Like said here earlier Kärpät won easily today, but Lukko lost tight game against jokerit 5-6. So, 1/2 today and even or actually slightly winning day today.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) SM-League 12/10 Kalpa - Hämeenlinna

Average odds3.544.421.69
----------------------------- There is a major class difference between the two teams and infact Kalpa is the worst team in this league, a real life pointsmachine. The point being that Kalpa has lost 8 of its last ten games and on the other side Hämeenlinna has won 7. Last round Kalpa struggled against the second worst team in SM-league, Ässät, and finally managed to lose after regular time. The thing is, HPK can't afford to lose these kind of easy points if it wants to get up in the tables and it's very possible that Hämeenlinna will get the three points after 60mins. History tells us that the last seven times these teams have encountered, Hämeenlinna has walked away with three points after 60mins. Hämeelinna shouldn't really break a sweat here. Hämeenlinna @1.68 10/10 from betsafe ********************************* Pelicans - Lukko
Average odds1.834.373.04
---------------------------- The clearest difference between these teams is defense, Pelicans has 17 GA in last ten matches and Lukko has 33. Other than that the home factor has a major impact on this game because Pelicans is just great on home ice and Lukko lacks motivation on road resulting in bad outcomes. Last round Pelicans were all over Kärpät, propably the best team atm, but afterall losed after shootout. Now they are facing a much lesser opponent that is tired because Lukko played yesterday against Jokerit and that surely wasn't a walk in the park (finished 5-6). And if you are thinking about history (Lukko won 3/4 last season) simply don't, Pelicans is a whole different team this season. Should be pretty easy home win. Pelicans @1.90 8/10 from betsafe Good luck everyone :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Blues-Tappara Blues is in the middle of some kind of chirsis. They have won only 1 of their last 6 games and that was against lousy Kalpa. Blues have had lot's of injuries and that has lead to their healthy profileplayers to got tired. Tappara on the other hand has shown some lively game during whole season. They move fast and try to dominate puck and they have wide roster with four good lines. I think Tappara's type of playing will be poison to tired Blues. Eventhoug Tappara has been much better at home than away I believe them today and consider them as a favors. With very nice price they are definelity worth betting. :dude Tappara to beat Blues @ 3,0 @ Betfair, 4/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Djurgården - Brynäs Only some short info since I'm in a hurry.... I know that me and Bamse are thinking in same way here. Brynäs @2.80 is great. They've got a couple of injuries, but Djurgården will definitely have some problems dealing with Bäckström. Hopefully Bamse can give u some more info... 2% Brynäs 2.80@ 24hpoker, ladbrokes is my pick anyway.

Does Storhamar -1.5 @1.62 looks like a good bet? They playing at Lillehammer. Any news from the 2 teams?
Dunno about the team news but the class difference is huge so atleast I'll take a bite (like almost always when Storhamar plays) althou this time I'll settle for just normal win @1.37 cuz Storhamars away record ain't that good. And top vs the bottom can result in a weird outcome due to motivation factors but other than that anything else than an away win should be a small miracle so 1.37 suits my combos just well ;)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Trondheim - Frisk/Asker @ 2,15 at my local http://www.astrabets.co.yu/izbor3.php?401001=1&lista=2006kolo081 Although F/A is strugling on away ice I belive that they are capable to win the match against poor Trondheim. If we look at the statistic (available at http://www.betexplorer.com/hockey/norway/norwegian-hockey-league-2006-2007/ ) we'll se that this is a game between two teams which perform very bad at the moment. But, there's much more strenght on F/A side I think and if we look at the list of their recent rivals (who beat them with massive goal diference), we'll find only top teams in Norway. So, tonight there's F/A win for me. Any infos about injured/suspended players on both sides are welcome. Thanks :cheers

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Elitserien Sweden: Djurgården - Brynäs Like Burran said I have had my eyes on this bet since the odds were released and I do feel that Brynäs have a better chance than the odds might reveal. Like I've said before they do have a great time and are one of those teams that can sort of fly under the radar for a large part of the season and be one of the big surprises in the play-offs. With a good defense, talents such as Bäckström and a goalie in great form their season have been great so far. If the beginning of the season was good it has been even better lately. The win against Luleå away with a whopping 4-0 was followed by a win against the champs Färjestad with a massive 5-2. If I have to comment on DIF its mostly about their inconsistency which is something theyve been batteling with for some seasons now. They do have a fantastic goalie in young Daniel Larsson and hes really their best player now. On the whole I dont see them as one of the top teams at all because their player material isnt really good enough. They have made some good games this season but only 1 win in the last 6 is not good enough. I listen to the last game against Luleå where they lost 1-3 and the game was really boring until the last minute. The will to win was smaller than the fear of loss it was said about Djurgården. With this thinking they wont get far against Brynäs that are bursting of self confidence after two nice wins. Brynäs @ 2.98 betfair 4/10 :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Sweden Elitserien: Linköping - Färjestad The home team are very strong in Cloetta Center in Linköping. They were strong there last year, and this year aswell - 3 wins so far out of 3. In the last game they beat Mora 4-2. They have a roster fit to win the series and the way they play is also impressive eventhough they havent had the result they deserve in the away games. Färjestad coming from the first loss in 15 games. They were simply ran over by Brynäs and the result wasnt at all unfair. This is simply the way it is in all sports - long runs end, and are often followed by another loss. Färjestad have injuries on many important players such as Andreas Johansson and Olausson. Even without these players and a painful loss Färjestad is a tough opponent but I think that Linköping can continue to build on their nice home stats and win again. I might add that Linköping have never lost at home against Färjestad under the series. Linköping @ 2.25 Expekt 3/10 :hope