Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9)

Brand new week of hockey! Lets get ready to rumble... :ok Sweden, Elitserien

Monday 9 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Brynäs v Färjestad (18:00 BST)2.604.702.34103% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
HV-71 v Timrå (18:00 BST)2.104.603.20101% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Skellefteå AIK v MIF Redhawks (18:00 BST)2.124.753.20100% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Tuesday 10 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Frölunda v MoDo (18:00 BST)2.004.703.15104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Linköping v Mora (18:00 BST)1.665.104.25104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Luleå v Djurgården (18:00 BST)1.854.903.35105% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) 1 pick from Russia HL: CSKA - Krylya Sovetov. I don't know why but i god something with teams that don't win :). Bet is on CSKA with @1.55. CSKA didn't win in last 5 home games and Krylya won only game away in last 5. So i thing it is time for a home win. I kind of enjoied a 3-3 away at AK Bars from CSKA and i like how they play. It is not defensive game for them and this is why they lose a lot. But now against the last positioned team from russian league they will win because Krylya doesn't know how to defend either as they conceed an average of 4 goals/match. GL

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Sweden, Allsvenskan (2 div)

Tuesday 10 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
IK Oskarshamn v Rogle Bk (18:00 BST)3.254.901.70110%
Oskarshamn v Rogle Bk (18:00 BST)2.954.601.83111%
Vasteraas v Bofors Ik (18:00 BST)1.954.802.70110%
Wednesday 11 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Leksand v Hammarby (18:00 BST)1.0710.0015.00110%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Norway Eliteserien

Tuesday 10 October 2006
Furuset v Sparta Sarpsborg (17:30 BST)2.504.502.20108%
Stjernen v Comet (17:30 BST)1.804.753.15109%
Trondheim v Lillehammer (17:30 BST)1.705.003.40109%
Vålerengen v Frisk Asker (17:30 BST)1.366.005.75108%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Finland SM-Liiga

Tuesday 10 October 2006
Blues v Tappara (16:30 BST)1.011.011.01298%
HIFK v HPK (16:30 BST)2.284.502.66104%
Jokerit v TPS Turku (16:30 BST)1.655.104.40103%
JYP v Tappara (16:30 BST)2.504.402.56102%
KalPa v Assat (16:30 BST)2.554.802.36103%
Kalpa v HPK (16:30 BST)1.011.011.01298%
Pelicans v Kärpät (16:30 BST)2.944.702.10103%
Pelicans v Lukko (16:30 BST)1.011.011.01298%
SaiPa v Blues (16:30 BST)2.504.502.50103%
SaiPa v HIFK (16:30 BST)1.011.011.01298%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Czech Extraliga

Tuesday 10 October 2006
Trinec v Sparta Sarpsborg (16:00 BST)2.354.332.50106%
Vsetin v Zlin (16:00 BST)4.004.501.80103%
Ceske Budéjovice v Kladno (16:30 BST)1.724.504.00106%
Litvinov v Pardubice (16:30 BST)2.404.302.30109%
Znojmo v Karlovy Vary (16:30 BST)1.604.604.50107%
Bili Tygri Liberec v Plzen (17:30 BST)1.574.605.00106%
Slavia Praha v Vitkovice (18:00 BST)2.054.333.15104%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Tough round this time IMO. Brynäs-Färjestad Just the one bet for me. Brynäs take on Färjestad and home and the guests show an impressive H2H stats against Brynäs with 4 out of the last 5 games won. I also feel that the guests have a better momentum now. They did well against MODO in Örnsköldsvik and dropped a 3-1 lead to 3-3 FT. After that they won 4-3 against Skellefteå away which is also a good result. They followed this up with a 4-1 win over HV71 at home. Eventhough the play hasnt been fantastic they still get the results they want and havent been defeated in 15 straight games. They do have some injuries but Färjestad have a great roster. Brynäs surprisingly lost against Mora at home 1-3 and followed this up with a 2-2 draw against Frölunda in Gothenburg. Färjestads form look slightly better but I will only have a small stake on this one and hopefully will be back with more bets tomorrow. Färjestad @ 2.40 bf 2/10 :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) GL Bamse :hope:hope:hope. CSKA is leadin 4-1 now and there are a few minutes until finishing. So was a good bet. I'll keep an eye on live betiing for Farjestad. If it is interesting i will bet. Do you watch the game?

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9)

GL Bamse :hope:hope:hope. CSKA is leadin 4-1 now and there are a few minutes until finishing. So was a good bet. I'll keep an eye on live betiing for Farjestad. If it is interesting i will bet. Do you watch the game?
Aye it was a good bet godmato, well done :clap I wont be able to watch it on TV but I'll follow it on radio.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) well small stakes you said so that was good advise..i know its live in sweden so im following this from the wesbite but i dont see many shots but only fouls etc..ther PIM are stacking up..is swedish league hockey attacking or mainly defensive bamse???

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Brynäs now up 3-0 as they scored in a 5 on 3 power play. Färjestad playing very sloppy taking some very un-necessary penalties and I dont expect them to turn this around :@ Sorry if you followed, really didnt expect this.

well small stakes you said so that was good advise..i know its live in sweden so im following this from the wesbite but i dont see many shots but only fouls etc..ther PIM are stacking up..is swedish league hockey attacking or mainly defensive bamse???
Well Färjestad are taking many fouls right now and look extremely pale. Worst performance from their part by far this season. Tough question to say if its mainly attacking or defensive, depends on what players the teams have. Last year we didnt have many goals at all and most of the games went under. This year many games have gone over. What can be said is that Swedish hockey is very well organised and that we traditionally play well defense.

Need a small miracle here lol ;)
if they get the 1st one it will put doubts in the other team. remember liverpool v ac milan LOL..... I noticed the amount goals that have been scored this season..I was gonna play the over 5.5 in game but stayed off cus I didnt know much about the league...

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Well bad luck to catch the champs on their worst performance in a long time and the first loss in 15 games. Concerning tomorrow nothing catches my eye and the odds on the home wins are far too low, especially the one on Linköping. And why 2nd last placed team Frölunda is at evens at a Modo in good form I dont get either. Luleå perhaps looks the most likely winner of the three but DIF is a difficult team because of their inconsistency. In Allsvenskan there are two games but those are also hard to call. Rögle have been good even withour Kenny Jönsson but Oskarshamn are a tough opponent when they play at home. Västerås also looked interesting at first but I dont find the odds any interesting there either. What can be said about the coming rounds of Elitserien is that Färjestad will surely bounce back after this worthless game

5-1 now lol..they cant stop doing something illegal. the chair in the box they sit out their PIM is getting worn out lol
Färjestad fell on their bad performance but Brynäs have been impressive defensively after their early first goal.. Also, you would wonder how the guys in Brynäs can find motivation after such a game. I mean, how to you go on after giving the champs a hammering in the 8th round?

Well bad luck to catch the champs on their worst performance in a long time and the first loss in 15 games. Concerning tomorrow nothing catches my eye and the odds on the home wins are far too low, especially the one on Linköping. And why 2nd last placed team Frölunda is at evens at a Modo in good form I dont get either. Luleå perhaps looks the most likely winner of the three but DIF is a difficult team because of their inconsistency. In Allsvenskan there are two games but those are also hard to call. Rögle have been good even withour Kenny Jönsson but Oskarshamn are a tough opponent when they play at home. Västerås also looked interesting at first but I dont find the odds any interesting there either. What can be said about the coming rounds of Elitserien is that Färjestad will surely bounce back after this worthless game
Definitely caught them on a bad day....I know we had action in the game and thank god you put small stakes LOL..This game has become farcical as to the amount of times they get caught for checking, holding etc....heres hoping next game they come back and show whose bosssss.:dude