Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Gonna post the Swiss NLA matches of the weekend now, as I am away from Saturday on:

Friday 13 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ambri v Davos (18:45 BST)2.304.402.40108%
Bern v Basel (18:45 BST)1.366.506.50105%
Lugano v Kloten Flyers (18:45 BST)1.804.753.15109%
Rapperswil v SCL Tigers (18:45 BST)1.575.254.40106%
Zug v Gotteron (18:45 BST)1.834.753.15108%
Saturday 14 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Basel v ZSC Lions (18:45 BST)2.054.152.30117%
Davos v Zug (18:45 BST)1.454.453.70119%
Gotteron v Bern (18:45 BST)2.604.201.90115%
Kloten Flyers v Rapperswil (18:45 BST)1.854.102.55118%
SCL Tigers v Ambri (18:45 BST)2.154.052.05120%
Servette v Lugano (18:45 BST)2.054.052.15120%

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) I like Zug and Rapperswil on Friday. Zug showed some good spirit overcoming deficits twice and Rapperswil very strong at home. Haven't made my mind up about Saturday, maybe find a chance to post something then.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Excellent write-ups guys :ok Alrdy tailed Burran and Bamse by tookin Brynäs with small takes, surely sounds like it's worth it. Hopfully evertyhing turns out the way they are supposed to (our way :loon ). Finnish SM-league after first period: Blues 1-0 Tappara* Seems pretty equal, I didn't bet on this but keeping my :hope for Mixer (althou I'm a Blues fan). Kalpa 2-2 Hämeenlinna* Hämeelinna a bit ahead in game. Nothing surprising in the result as Kalpa made both of their goals in 5vs3 PP which hopefully wont happen again and Hämeenlinna will prevail. Edit: actually Kalpa's other goal wasn't during 5vs3, it was a bit after the second 5vs3 that had alrdy turned into 5vs4 :) Pelicans 3-0 Lukko* Pelicans allover Lukko as they were against Kärpät main difference being the fact that now they have results to show for it.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Sweden Elitserien

Saturday 14 October 2006
Linköping v Luleå (14:00 BST)1.954.352.75111%
MIF Redhawks v Färjestad (14:00 BST)3.404.501.80108%
MoDo v HV-71 (14:00 BST)1.904.603.10107%
Mora v Frölunda (14:00 BST)2.354.502.40107%
Skellefteå AIK v Timrå (14:00 BST)3.104.602.00104%

Early thoughts:
  • Linköping - LuleÃ¥ is very hard to call. LuleÃ¥ often do better away than at home and Linköping are great at home. Odds slightly low on Linköping but they are rightfully the favorite here.
  • Malmö have problems that seem to be endless. Dont see why the champs cant beat them when everyone else can. 1,80 is OK by my standards.

• MoDo is too strong for HV71 that have huge problems with playing well for the full 60 min. Coach MÃ¥rts is yelling at the players and that works with most teams, not with HV71 it would seem.
  • Mora impressive as ever. They're a strong opponent for anyone in the league. Frölundas form is appaling.

• SkellefteÃ¥ is a strong opponent at home. TimrÃ¥ rightfully favorite tho as they are the leader of the table.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Sweden Allsvenskan div 2.

Friday 13 October 2006
Bjorkloven v Leksand (18:00 BST)2.254.602.62105%
Bofors Ik v Vasteraas (18:00 BST)1.954.753.10105%
IF Sundsvall Hockey v IFK Arboga (18:00 BST)1.605.353.50110%
Ik Nykoping Hockey v Nybro IF (18:00 BST)1.655.003.85107%
Rogle Bk v IK Oskarshamn (18:00 BST)1.306.006.00111%
Södertälje v Hammarby (18:00 BST)1.0513.0020.00108%
Skellefteå AIK v Huddinge (18:00 BST)1.356.256.25107%
Växjö Lakers v Almtuna (18:00 BST)1.655.003.75108%
Early thoughts: Björklöven looks good at a Leksand that are in really bad form now losing at home against the worst team in the series, Hammarby. A team they beat 10-3 on the road. Will have a further look at the other games :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Germany Bundesliga I.

Friday 13 October 2006
Adler Mannheim v Sinupret Ice Tigers (18:30 BST)1.834.603.05110%
Eisbären Berlin v Augsburger Panther (18:30 BST)1.615.104.35105%
Frankfurt Lions v Straubing Tigers (18:30 BST)1.535.104.70107%
Hamburg v EV Duisburg (18:30 BST)1.335.707.00107%
Ingolstadt v Krefeld (18:30 BST)1.505.154.80107%
Iserlohn v Hannover Scorpions (18:30 BST)2.304.602.40107%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Czech Extraliga

Friday 13 October 2006
Vitkovice v Zlin (16:00 BST)2.124.332.95105%
Vsetin v Pardubice (16:00 BST)3.204.401.91107%
Ceske Budéjovice v Trinec (16:30 BST)1.854.503.40106%
Znojmo v Sparta Sarpsborg (16:30 BST)2.254.302.50108%
Karlovy Vary v Bili Tygri Liberec (17:00 BST)2.324.332.55106%
Saturday 14 October 2006
Litvinov v Kladno (16:00 BST)1.804.503.70105%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) SM-league after two periods: Blues 2-1 Tappara* Tappara alrdy managed to tie the game early on when shorthanded but Blues made it 2-1 with a pp goal and atleast for now it's totally deserved as Blues was the better side in this period. Kalpa 3-3 Hämeenlinna* Can't believe this, Kalpa actually made a goal when in 5v5 play and were in a lead again for a while. That shows some weakness in Hämeenlinna as they are actually playing an even game with the absolute rubbish of this league. I think the visitors lack the motivation, althou they seem pretty eager to tie the game up really fast every time Kalpa has the lead but a leading is yet to be seen, hopefully Hämeenlinna wakes up in last period and realises that their opponent should be playing in a whole different league level. Pelicans 4-1 Lukko* Nothing special here, Pelicans loosened up a bit but should be a wrap if the home side doesn't make any whale-size mistakes.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Not much time .. but in 5 minutes starts Kölner Haie - DEG Metro Stars (DEL german 1st League) Köln is one of the best hometeam in germans first league.DEG has some personal problems .. Kölner Haie 1.9 @ gamebookers :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Kalpa 3-4 Hämeenlinna +6.8u Pelicans 5-5 Lukko -8u Yeah, rigggghhht...Lukko got 10 shots on goal in third period and four of them went in icluding the 5th which was made when only 1min 12sec remaining... I can't stand this kind of shit right now, just stopped smoking and now this... I can't describe how it feels, uhh... Best of luck to everyone I'll take atleast a little break so I don't have to trash any objects, kill anyone or more importantly smoke any cigs :@ :wall

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9)

Brynäs @2.98 betfair 4/10
DIF-Brynäs 2-2 FT :( This one got really close. Brynäs won the shots and they had a great chance with just seconds to go.. This game will now go into OT.
Linköping @ 2.25 Expekt 3/10
Linköping-Färjestad 5-2 :clap Fantastic performance by the home team! Just about level on the day with 0.25 pts loss but the weekend looks interesting! :ok

Good to have you posting again Finlandia after a small gap. Your comments are most welcome.
Thanks, glad to hear that. I'll be back posting tomorrow if my nerves let me :dude (I'm sure nobody wants to hear my post-losing-bet over-reacting comments :$ ). And oh, excellent work again Bamse even though Brynäs didn't win- could have gone easily the other way as you said. Definetely was worth a shot with those odds :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) I certainly don't want to leave my bankroll on negative side after today so here goes something that someone might consider as a sure bet: Russian Superliga: Kazan - Niznekamsk 1 @1.35 * The top vs the bottom when looking at the last ten games. Kazan also leads the league overall and has by far the best offense + 3rd best defense. You can notice the class difference easily by lookin at these results: Kazan 8-3 Petersbourg [4.10.06] Kazan 6-1 Cherepovec [2.10.06] Niznekamsk 3-1 Cherepovec [4.10.06] Niznekamsk 1-1 Petersbourg [2.10.06] ------------------------------------- German DEL Bundesliga: Hamburg - Duisburg 1 @1.35 *Hamburg has the leagues second best offense and Duisburg has by far the worst defense. Something to compare: Hamburg 7-2 Augsburg [8.10.06] Duisburg 3-5 Augsburg [29.09.06] ------------------------------------ Slovakian Extraliga: Slovan Bratislava - Skalica 1 @1.15 * Top vs the bottom, bottom meaning the weakest offense meets the weakest defense = absolute rubbish of this league. Slovan is the league leader and you can imagine what will happen by just looking at the fact that Skalica was just defeated 1-4 at home in their last game by the second worst team of the league. ----------------------------------- Swiss NLA: Bern - Bacel EHC 1 @1.25 *The league leader vs the 9th (12 teams overall), Basel being also the worst away team of the league with pure four defeats vs Bern is ofcourse the best home team with four wins. Berns last two matches shows goal difference of 16-4 and the last match ended 9-4 against Kloten which is the second best team in the league -> leads as to the fact that Basel don't stand a chance. ---------------------------------- I took all of those games in a combo @2.62 and the fact is that it's free money. If my info didn't do it for you than just take a peek at the league tables and by than you will realise that the money is basicly alrdy in your pocket ;)

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventKH Sanok - Unia (Poland)
SelectionUnia -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date13/10/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.71 (Back)
ReasoningKH Sanok is the worst Polish team with only one win so far and ten loses.They have 18:72 goal difference.They are just awfull.This seems to be only team which Unia can beat now :) Unia has 5 loses in a row now and they desperatelly need a win.Unia won first match at home against Sanok 7:1 so they shouldn't have any problems today too I hope :)
Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventNaprzod Janow - Tychy (Poland)
SelectionTychy -2 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date13/10/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningTychy are leaders so far with 9 wins, two draws and 0 loses.Previous round they won at home against second Cracovia 4:0.They are in great form right now and I think that they are able to beat this handicap.First match at Tychy ended with comfortable 7:0 win for home side.Of course playing away will be more difficult but they are for sure one level above Naprzod.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) I seem to have some kind of curse with my SM-league bets right now. Every time I wrote something here, the opposite will happen. :spank Yesterday Blues crashed Tappara 5-1. :puke SM-league altogether 21 pics, 7 winners, -13,73 pts, Yield -32% :cry I still try to get something back today as one of my this seasons ideateams Pelicans travel to visit TPS. I have blamed TPS whole season, but I have to admit that they have performed well after they got former NHL-goalie Jani Hurme between their pipes. Also former NHL-defender Aki Berg seem to be playing very high class hockey. Anyway Pelicans is 4th in the league at the moment while TPS is 11th. Pointdifferences are quite close though, but anyway people has overreacted TPS's recent better performance and Pelican's couple of losses, when they think TPS to be over 50% favorite in this game. Pelicans has shown very solid game this year under good coach Aravirta and I hope them to continue that way also today. Lay TPS against Pelicans @ 1,9 @ Betfair 3/10 Pelicans to beat TPS @ 3,8 @ Betfair 2/10 Let's see what happens today. :hope ~Tortured soul :@

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Rank 11 vs rank 12. What kind of game is that? Eisbaren lost last games...really are to much to count. Poor defence by them. They score arround 3-4 / game but they conceed a lot. A lot more than even Augsburg, but they have a better attack. So it seems it will be a lousy game. But there is something more i should mentione : Eisbaren are still Champions in Germany!!! So they have to start winning a get in front of the table where they belong. And what a goot time is now against poor Augsburg. Odds dropping @1.61 GL

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Sundsvall - Arboga Sundsvall is a great team at home, but very poor away. I think they've lost 23 of their last 25 away games. It's a whole different story at home though. Arboga, for some reason, sent their best scorer, Kevin Cooper, away to the finnish 2nd division. Two quite big names are out for Sundsvall too. Sundsvall has the better team and beating Arboga at home, probably the worst team in the league, shouldn't be a problem. These two teams have a history of not scoring that many goals against each other so I'll try the under-bet too. My prediction: 4-1 My Picks 2% Sundsvall(-1.5) 2.00@24hpoker 2% Under 6.5 goals 1.85@Gamebookers

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Björklöven - Leksand Leksand, very surprisingly, lost to Hammarby on wednesday night.The Odds on Leksand winning were about 1.05 and 25.0 on Hammarby. Björklöven lost 4-3 a O.T against Oskarshamn in their last game. In other words, two teams who wants to get back on track. Björklöven has their 1st goalie, Tobias Lundström injured, and that's a huge loss for Löven. He's probably the best keeper in the league. With Joni Puurula injured, Leksand will start with Peter Hirsch in net. He hasn't impressed a bit, and had to go off after two periods against Hammarby. Quite bad performance by Peter in that game. Leksand has won all of the recent games against Björklöven but this time it's a whole different story. However. When these teams meet they often score a lot of goals and I don't see why that would change today. They've both got impressive offense and with the teams 1st-goalies out this could well go over 6.5 goals. My prediction: 3-5 My Pick 2% Over 6.5 goals 2.00@Centrebet

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Germany DEL: Hamburg Freezers - Duisburg Die Füchse The home team have been strong in their own arena with a goal difference of 34-24 and the stats 4-1-2 winning against teams such as the Kölner Haie, Adler Mannheim and Eisbären. Their good form at home have awarded them the 4th place in the table. The only real backlash was in the last home game were they lost 6-8 (!) to the Iserlohn Rooster. This was followed up by a big win against the Augsburger Panther (12th place) with 7-2. The Freezers are up against the last place team (14th place that is) who have bad away stats with no wins, one draw, and three losses. The goal difference in these four games is 11-21. The odds on the win for Hamburg is too low for me since I basically never go for these odds but if Hamburg are to win here I see a big chance of them winning by many goals - maybe even 5 such as the win against Augsburger. The odds on the hcp win is good here since it often happens in hockey that a team wins by more than two. Pick: Hamburger Freezers -1.5 Odds: 1.70 Bookie: betsafe Strength: 4/10 A big good luck to everyone betting on Euro Hockey tonight :hope

Lay TPS against Pelicans @ 1,9 @ Betfair 3/10 Pelicans to beat TPS @ 3,8 @ Betfair 2/10 Let's see what happens today. :hope ~Tortured soul :@
You seem to be right about your curse and it seems to keep on going. After two periods TPS is leading 2-1 althou they've taken 8 two min penalties and Pelicans only two. Pelicans also had a 5vs3 opportunity for 1min and 20sec in 2nd period but nothing... instead of that TPS succeed on scoring when shorthanded... tough luck. Hopefully Pelicans can turn the game around in third :hope

You seem to be right about your curse and it seems to keep on going. After two periods TPS is leading 2-1 althou they've taken 8 two min penalties and Pelicans only two. Pelicans also had a 5vs3 opportunity for 1min and 20sec in 2nd period but nothing... instead of that TPS succeed on scoring when shorthanded... tough luck. Hopefully Pelicans can turn the game around in third :hope
Yeah for Mixers sake fingers crossed for a Pelican come-back. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (9-15/9) Sweden Elitserien (saturday): Malmö Redhawks - Färjestad The home team here last placed in the table with 2 pts so far which means two draws, no wins and 7 losses. They recently got another player in Carl Söderberg but that had no effect against the other newcomer Skellefteå as they lost 0-5. This is nothing but a fiasco by them. When looking at SOG we see that they often win the shots but the accuracy is appaling. The only pts they have so far were from the home game against the almost equaly bad Frölunda and in the first game of the season. Looking at Färjestads season so far we see that theyve managed to get 15 pts but without playing at their full potential - far from it probably. But they still get those good and important wins. The offensive isnt a big problem but the defensive is a bother for them. They have the players up front with great routine and which they rely on to score the points but need some defenders. In this game and dont think their lack of good defense is a big problem - simply because Malmös offensive and accuracy is so lame right now. Färjestad coming from two losses against two good teams - Linköping and Brynäs. Malmö will pay for these losses. Färjestad @ 1.92 betfair 6/10 :hope ...more bets to come