Christo's £10 footy bets

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets

Unlucky mate. Hitting Porto was a nice touch. Very annoying when the 'banker' lets you down.
Taking Porto for the 4 fold was partly down to yourself as well mate, as i read your post in the CL thread, so thanks for that! Just can't believe Gremio lost that game at home where they are deadly! Oh well! :\

Hi Christo Great results overall Which bookmaker do you use Regards Ray
Hi mate, i use bet365, cant be bothered opening numerous accounts looking for the best odds. bet365 have many markets too which is good! I'm in another little bad patch in these bets but hopefully will improve soon, keep a look out :)

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets Tottenham & Palermo & Sparta Prague & Panathinaikos Palermo let me down as they did with many people on thrursday night. Sparta Prague also lost against a team half full of part timers, shocking. Tottenham and Panathinaikos both won but irrelevant! 10pts returned 0pts

Yesterday I read your thread for first time and I like it. Today I played your picks but Juventus looks some hard to predict and I choose Porto. Thnx for your threa' date=' I will follow you! Sorry for my English.[/quote'] First of all thanks... And second of all congradulations for replacing Juve with Porto (wish i had done the same) to make your double and treble :ok

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets 5pt Double Man Utd & Montpellier 3pt Treble Man Utd & Montpellier & Werder Bremen 2pt 4 Fold Man Utd & Montpellier & Werder Bremen & Atletico Madrid Odds... Man Utd @ 1.33 Montpellier @ 1.50 Werder Bremen @ 2.00 Atletico Madrid @ 2.70 :hope Man Utd taking a strong squad to Southend, shouldn't be troubled. Montpellier at home to Tours who have had 7 defeats in 7 away from home, looks to be a home win here. Werder i hope will bounce back from poor draw at home at the weekend, good chance here tonight. Madrid need to turn around a 1-0 deficite from the first leg against Levante, could sneak a win here i feel!

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets I think that in an effort to increase the volume of your bets you include teams that are not very good bets. There are good opportunities and maybe you should try and stick to those. It is not the same betting on Chelsea for example and betting on Stoke. Chelsea is always more consistent and a better bet. Maybe i am wrong, think about it. :ok

I think that in an effort to increase the volume of your bets you include teams that are not very good bets. There are good opportunities and maybe you should try and stick to those. It is not the same betting on Chelsea for example and betting on Stoke. Chelsea is always more consistent and a better bet. Maybe i am wrong' date=' think about it. :ok[/quote'] Yeah i agree to a certain extent but when you say chelsea are a better bet... 1. They are not a guarantee e.g. spurs 2. The odds for chelsea matches are terrible in most cases