Christo's £10 footy bets

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets Been following this system for awhile now, and well done for introducing it, and continued good luck. Only problem it is hard to keep up as only you know when you next have a bet, but I think it gives us ideas to produce similar priced selections ourselves. Thanks again

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets

Been following this system for awhile now, and well done for introducing it, and continued good luck. Only problem it is hard to keep up as only you know when you next have a bet, but I think it gives us ideas to produce similar priced selections ourselves. Thanks again
Hi mate, thanks for following, I realise it must be hard to keep up, as some nights i do not bet, and this is simply down to me not having enough time, i am in my final year at uni and the workload is intense, so sometimes i do not have time to even have a sneaky bet let alone tell others! :\ But as you said, it has given you an idea of the sort of technique i am using and maybe your judgement on games is better than mine and you could pick more winners ;) :ok

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets Caen & Malmo & Elfsborg & Charlton Hmmmm :\ i was getting excited at one stage, Malmo and Elfsborg both kicked off earlier than the other two games, both teams won! Odds were higher than i usually pick, didn't have time to write them in in the first post, then Caen disappointingly draw 0-0. Charlton lost 2-1. 10pts returned 0pts

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets 5pt Double Galatasaray & Bayern Munich 3pt Treble Galatasaray & Bayern Munich & Roma 2pt 4 Fold Galatasaray & Bayern Munich & Roma & Draw (Bordeaux v Liverpool) Odds... Galatasaray @ 2.50 Bayern Munich @ 2.40 Roma @ 2.62 Draw (Bordeaux v Liverpool) @ 3.00 :hope

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets

Maybe you should be a bit more careful with your selections ;) don't loose faith' date=' keep going! :ok[/quote'] Totally agree, i have been very erratic of late, especially in the CL the other night, where all the picks were above 2.00. I will consider my picks more now, thankyou! :ok

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets 5pt Double Everton & Watford 3pt Treble Everton & Watford & Celta Vigo 2pt 4 Fold Everton & Watford & Celta Vigo & Levante Odds... Everton @ 1.50 Watford @ 1.65 Celta @ 2.45 Levante @ 7.50 :hope First time i have used my own team Everton in this system, you never usually see them at odds of 1.50, and i believe with the squad we have we can rest players and those coming in can do a great job. Watford need a win and one tonight could kick start their premiership season. Celta are favourites for their match against a team in a lower division. Levante could cause a surprise against Athletico Madrid i believe, i would assume Madrid may rest a few players, and they have been far from convincing. Levante could cause a shock! :ok