Christo's £10 footy bets

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets 5pt Double Birmingham & West Brom 3pt Treble Birmingham & West Brom & Leeds 2pt 4 Fold Birmingham & West Brom & Leeds & Wolves Odds... Birmingham @ 1.44 West Brom @ 1.72 Leeds @ 2.20 Wolves @ 2.50 Really need something here today, im on an absolutely terrible streak and profits have tumbled. I wish myself good luck..

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets

Not one result really went as you would thnk last night though. Lost a good 10% of my bank last night between the football' date=' nhl, and to a lesser extent nba:puke:([/quote'] Massive downer innit mate. :( My troubles have been going on for a while now in this thread...

Massive downer innit mate. :( My troubles have been going on for a while now in this thread...
Yeah and the sensible part of you is saying tone it down, play it, safe, while the greedy bastard part is just wanting to throw good money after bad in an attempt to win it all back and then some haha! What a conundrum:wall

Yeah and the sensible part of you is saying tone it down, play it, safe, while the greedy bastard part is just wanting to throw good money after bad in an attempt to win it all back and then some haha! What a conundrum:wall
Haha and the realistic outcome which you should always do is.. don't ever chase your money, whats lost is lost. Chasing can lead to all sorts of problems!

I really like the look af your system mate, what ive done for the weekend is to mix your system in with a system that i use based on points as well as 2 other systems ive seen on here and a little help from the racing football outlook. as a result this is my first weekend and ive got a £10 on chelsea/porstmouth double at 2.02 and am going with double Gretna 1.81 Hamilton 1.66 treble Cowdenbeath 2.09 4fold Man city 2.58 only just learning so not sure what id pick up for that lot but fingers crossed for saturday
gutted about portsmouth, buggers. still my double and treble both came in so ill see how much i pick up on tuesday. hamilton and cowdenbeath both left it late though--- not as bad start odds changed by time i got to bookies Gretna 4/11 Hamilton 1/2 Cowdenbeath 4/7 :cow:nana

gutted about portsmouth, buggers. still my double and treble both came in so ill see how much i pick up on tuesday. hamilton and cowdenbeath both left it late though--- not as bad start odds changed by time i got to bookies Gretna 4/11 Hamilton 1/2 Cowdenbeath 4/7 :cow:nana
Well done mate, good work :ok

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets Needed a break for a bit as i was struggling badly and couldn' hit a barn door. Anyway i'm back for fridays games...just 5pt Double FC Omniworld & Reims 3pt Treble FC Omniworld & Reims & Bochum 2pt 4 Fold FC Omniworld & Reims & Bochum & QPR winning at HT Odds... Reims @ 1.57 FC Omniworld @ 2.15 Bochum @ 2.45 QPR winning at HT @ 6.50 :hope

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets after a good start last week using this technique heres my 2nd set to keep an eye out for double 8/13 Wycombe 4/5 Scunthorpe (poss win 14.54 inc stake) treble as above plus 4/6 Notts County (poss win 19.38 inc stake) 4fold as above plus Accrington (poss win 10.18 inc stake) however due to the coupon I used, the staking plan had to be changed to 5 point double 4 point treble 1 point 4fold fingers crossed

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets Don't get discouraged so easily Christo :) Your strategy worked fine for so long and as soon as some negative results come in everybody is saying that there is something wrong with the strategy. You are bound to get these negative results, the same way that you got positive ones at the start. So if you get a few positive results now that means that your strategy is a winner and there is no problem with it?! :loon What does matter is the overall result, and that requires a lot of testing to determine it. I have been following your thread for some time now and i did give you my own opinion a few times before also. I think that in an effort to increase your volume of bets so as to increase your revenue (greed!) :D you sacrifice quality for quantity. It is not the same when you bet on a reliable team like Chelsea, for example, and when you bet on an England Division 2 team or a team from Norway, even if their price is the same. That is my opinion and i think that if you are more patient and more selective you will do much better. Anyway, it is up to you, all i can do is wish you best of luck! :ok

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets I think you leave your idea slowly, but I like it more and more. Yesterday I bet in double Brewers's over (Toronto), in triple Detroit draw (NHL) and in Four Clippers draw. Unfortunately, in double bet Monaco under (match with most goals in Franch 1).

Don't get discouraged so easily Christo :) Your strategy worked fine for so long and as soon as some negative results come in everybody is saying that there is something wrong with the strategy. You are bound to get these negative results, the same way that you got positive ones at the start. So if you get a few positive results now that means that your strategy is a winner and there is no problem with it?! :loon What does matter is the overall result, and that requires a lot of testing to determine it. I have been following your thread for some time now and i did give you my own opinion a few times before also. I think that in an effort to increase your volume of bets so as to increase your revenue (greed!) :D you sacrifice quality for quantity. It is not the same when you bet on a reliable team like Chelsea, for example, and when you bet on an England Division 2 team or a team from Norway, even if their price is the same. That is my opinion and i think that if you are more patient and more selective you will do much better. Anyway, it is up to you, all i can do is wish you best of luck! :ok
thankyou for your support mate, my return did not go too well :(