Christo's £10 footy bets

Ok i've been betting a different way on footy recently and have found it quite profitable.. £10 worth of bets altogether £5 double, £3 treble, £2 4 Fold I usually take matches for the double with odds on, roughly anywhere around 1.40 - 1.80. High chance of winning, and so this makes your £10 or just over back from the double (so if the treble and 4 fold fail you are still good) Then onto the treble, adding another team of slightly higher odds, but still in with a good shout, odds around 2.00 - 2.40. Lastly to complete the 4 fold another team usually of odds 2.50 or higher, but nothing silly like 5.00 (unless there is a realistic chance). Teams playing away from home who are evenly matched wth the home team are at these kind of odds. Selections are based on my own knowledge really and what chances there are if that team winning, for example the 2 teams making up the double must be in with a great shot in coming in, the team making the treble will also have a good chance, however a little bit more risky and finally to make the 4 fold the team i feel will have a chance, however they are not favourites to win the match. So yeah the picked matches for te system is based on my own predictions, coupled with stats and also form. A recent success for me was in the brazilian league, on this forum, where my double, treble and 4 fold all came in... Nothing today unless i find something later but doubtful... :ok

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets Saturdays £10 bet.. 5pt Double AC Milan & Exeter 3pt Treble AC Milan & Exeter & Ream Madrid 2pt 4 Fold AC Milan & Exeter & Ream Madrid & Torquay :hope I've been a bit more daring for saturdays matches after a good friday night.. AC Milan @ 1.70 Exeter @ 1.95 Real Madrid @ 2.10 Torquay @ 2.87

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets Well the first bet of the day didn't go to well with exeter only mnaging a 1-1 draw at home. Saturdays evening bets... 5pt Double Auxerre & Bordeaux 3pt Treble Auxerre & Bordeaux & Rennes 2pt 4 Fold Auxerre & Bordeaux & Rennes & Valenciennes Odds... Auxerre @ 1.53 Bordeaux @ 1.50 Rennes @ 2.15 Valenciennes @ 4.00 :hope