Christo's £10 footy bets

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets

cracking form christo - are you gonna keep a track of profits/loss and are you planning any staking strategy?
Cheers mate! Stakes are 10pts every time, 5 on the double, 3 on treble, 2 on the 4 fold. Yeah i have kept track on the staked and profit/loss..currently 100pts staked, 136.26 returned 10pts pending on tonights games..

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ok - i meant are you gonna stick to £10 stakes or will you increase them if your profit hits a certain target? (my post wasnt clear' date=' my fault :$)[/quote'] Ahh i see i see, well depending on the profit i may decide to increase but until i get bigger profits then i won't be, i'm not sure of the point when this may happen, i'll give it some thought! :ok

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets 5pt Double Hapoel Tel-Aviv & Dinamo Bucuresti 3pt Treble Hapoel Tel-Aviv & Dinamo Bucuresti & Wisla Krakow 2pt 4 Fold Hapoel Tel-Aviv & Dinamo Bucuresti & Wisla Krakow & Maccabi Haifa Odds... Hapoel Tel-Aviv @ 1.57 Dinamo Bucuresti @ 1.44 Wisla Krakow @ 2.30 Maccabi Haifa @ 3.00 :hope

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets Hapoel Tel-Aviv & Dinamo Bucuresti & Wisla Krakow & Maccabi Haifa Double came through, Maccabi Haifa won 3-1 and Wisla drew 0-0 :@ and to make things worse scored 3 mins into extra time. Still, small profit from this bet, but could have been much more... 10pts returned 11.35pts

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets Brucey Bonus!!! Just checked the bet365 account, and they gave me the win for Wisla Krakow last night! So that meant... Hapoel Tel-Aviv & Dinamo Bucuresti & Wisla Krakow & Maccabi Haifa all 4 came in!! Double returned - 11.35pts Treble returned - 15.67pts 4 Fold returned - 31.33pts Get in!! Overall then 10pts returned 60.33pts

Unlucky tonight mate' date=' sooner or later you;ll nail this on a regular basis.[/quote'] Yeah cheers Dave, i think this is a cracker of a bet really, ive had 3 full winners (double,treble,4 fold) and a few with 2 winners (double, treble) and the odd 1 winner (double). If i pick the right matches, it will come good im sure, cheers for the support :ok

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets Lyon & Sunderland & Northampton & Shrewsbury Lyon and Sunderland both win 10pts returned 12.50pts Swindon & Birmingham & Hereford & Lazio Swindon and Birmingham both draw, incidentally Hereford and Lazio both win 10pts returned 0pts Barcelona & Internacional RS & Sao Paulo & Lazio Barcelona and Internacional both win, Sao Paulo draw and Lazio win 10pts retuned 13.50pts Close to big profits but i'll stay patient :dude