** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Christo's £10 footy bets

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets 5pt Double Palmeiras & Goias 3pt Treble Palmeiras & Goias & Internacional RS 2pt 4 Fold Palmeiras & Goias & Internacional RS & Corinthians Odds... Palmeiras @ 1.45 Goias @ 1.66 Internacional RS @ 1.85 Corinthians @ 4.75 See a bit of potential in the Brazilian league tonight and i need to stop the rot!

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets

5pt Double Palmeiras & Goias 3pt Treble Palmeiras & Goias & Internacional RS 2pt 4 Fold Palmeiras & Goias & Internacional RS & Corinthians Odds... Palmeiras @ 1.45 Goias @ 1.66 Internacional RS @ 1.85 Corinthians @ 4.75 See a bit of potential in the Brazilian league tonight and i need to stop the rot!
I'm sorry I have to hope you fall at the first hurdle as I've got a +1 against Palmeiras:$

Lets hope Palmieras win 1-0 then so you get your money back and my double comes through!!
Yeah I suppose right now, i would take that. Had a bet on Figuireinse as just could not see how Sao Caetano were such favourites but they are determined to throw away the game. 2 red cards and 3-1 now:@

Yeah I suppose right now' date=' i would take that. Had a bet on Figuireinse as just could not see how Sao Caetano were such favourites but they are determined to throw away the game. 2 red cards and 3-1 now:@[/quote'] Hmmm, Brazilian league is often unpredictable, but sometimes the expected results come in! Palmieras 1-0 up!

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets But I like your system so much. It is not perfect, maybe will be better to play only double for all 10 points, but this is really funy play. Yesterday I play Sharapova and Aris +6,5, and in "4 Fold" Boston (NBA) draw (odd 17.00). But, always but, third pick was Everton. Accumulator odds were 102,82. Lets go mate!

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets 5pt Double Dundalk & Basel 3pt Treble Dundalk & Basel & Napoli 2pt 4 Fold Dundalk & Basel & Napoli & Messina Odds... Dundalk @ 1.44 Basel @ 1.44 Napoli @ 2.05 Messina @ 4.75 :hope If this doesnt work, then im going to the drawing board and maybe modify the system!

But I like your system so much. It is not perfect' date=' maybe will be better to play only double for all 10 points, but this is really funy play. Yesterday I play Sharapova and Aris +6,5, and in "4 Fold" Boston (NBA) draw (odd 17.00). But, always but, third pick was Everton. Accumulator odds were 102,82. Lets go mate![/quote'] Thankyou mate, glad people like the look of the system. And i like the fact that people play these different sports in them too. Keep me informed of your bets mate, will think about changing it if tonights goes pear...again!

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets I really like the look af your system mate, what ive done for the weekend is to mix your system in with a system that i use based on points as well as 2 other systems ive seen on here and a little help from the racing football outlook. as a result this is my first weekend and ive got a £10 on chelsea/porstmouth double at 2.02 and am going with double Gretna 1.81 Hamilton 1.66 treble Cowdenbeath 2.09 4fold Man city 2.58 only just learning so not sure what id pick up for that lot but fingers crossed for saturday

Re: Christo's £10 footy bets Maybe is easier to take big odd than small. Early afternoon I bet "daily" system, and 4-th bet was Cibona Zagreb draw (13.00). Very nice, and second bet was Lapentti, yes, but my first pick was Benjamin Becker, man with famous surname but today loser. And I am loser because him. So, Basel go down and I need better from Dundalk, but...