Ryder Cup (sept 22-24)

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) Wouldn't this be something if the results stay as they are and it's Darren Clarke who holes the winning putt to send Europe over the edge to 14.5pts? Stan James go 9/4 that Darren Clarke holes the winning putt (Lee Westwood 9/2, Henrik Stenson 5/1, Luke Donald 11/2, David Howell 6/1, Paul McGinley 10/1, Paul Casey 12/1, Jose Maria Olazabal 16/1, Robert Karlsson 20/1, Padraig Harrington 50/1).

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) :beer

Now time to lay off Europe just in case @ 1.24 they are now short enough. Europe dont look value in the singles now but will do these tomorrow LAY Di Marco @ 2.36 vs Westwood :clap LAY P Mcginley @ 2.5 vs Henry :clap BACK Monty @ 2.16 vs Toms:clap BACK Clarke @ 1.90 vs Johnson :clap score wise, i will take the 14.5-13.5 to Europe @ 11.0 Betfair & the 16-12 @ 8.60.
:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana thats for the european win :cow :cow :cow :cow thats for mcginley conceding that putt on the last (sorry Meatman) 4 out of 4 today 3 out of 3 yesterday 2 out of 4 on Friday :ok a great ryder cup for me too!!!!:beer :beer :beer :beer

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) I backed JJ Henry against Mcginley yesterday in a match bet on the spread. Bought JJ @ 3. make up 0 (-3). I also did JJ Henry on the Rookie index @ 15 which paid 50, 30, 20, 10. Make Up 33.33, 3 way tie with Senson & Johnson. McGinley conceding that putt on the 18th meant a whopping 31.33 points to me :nana Now if it had been the other way around!!!!