**Titan Freeroll and League Series**

staffy

**Titan Freeroll and League Series**  

1. 1.

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Just flagging up a possible problem for those of us who have 2 players at one address. My account had been locked for security reasons when I tried to log in today (I had reg'd yesterday). Turns out it's because when Runadrum set up his account last night it blocked mine because of the same address. Fortunately I had time to fire off an email and they had unlocked me by the time I got home to play tonight, but it might only be temporary. I've sent an explanation to them, so hope we will be OK. Did anyone else have a prob - Mike/Lou? Paul/Pene? Mr/s V? Helen, in response to your concern, our system has recognized your poker account as a duplicate one, which is why it was automatically closed. This is due to the fact that we do not accept more than one account per person/computer/household. We have coordinated with our Security Department and we have re-opened your poker account. However, this request is subject to the following condition: The method of deposit for one account (TTR****) will be limited to the use of alternative payment methods only (Credit card deposits are excluded). We also like to advise you that this option is not available to all players and once the player has been found out giving the wrong information, the account will be blocked. We do hope you understand that we employ such procedures for your safety and security and the poker room as a whole.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Looking at the results - am I right in thinking that even with all those interlopers - valid punters lounge entrants still took first 18 places :clap :clap :clap - mind you some of those freeloaders might have got upset by the ribbing (I hope :spank :lol ) .

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series**

MUPPETS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all for a great game, especially the incredible number of people who suffered horrendous beats and were far politer than I'd have been in the same position! :)
Great play Jaded!! :clap :clap :clap I just had your company on the final table and you played excellently - with a stack that big you have to bully the table!! :ok We're all cowering wrecks now! :cry Nice second place Phil and well done to everyone in final 15! TQM

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** well done all in the money tonight :clap the software is usually kind to me on Poker770 so hopefully it will on Titan too.

OK so was my point proven. I told you it would leak out. leslie
the point proven is not to give the password to just anyone, you idiot :ok

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** thanks for organising the tourney had to go out at the 10:00 break - just got back- so sat out and got to 11th . Only played a couple of games of omaha when i clicked on the wrong game - following a few beers- did not have a clue how to play - looking forward to playing all the omaha expert here

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Well done Jaded (spoken through thoroughly clenched teeth). I feel you may well be a target of your victims in the other three games, although your persistant raising when big chip leader was very, very impressive as well as successful.:ok :notworthy

Well done Jaded (spoken through thoroughly clenched teeth). I feel you may well be a target of your victims in the other three games, although your persistant raising when big chip leader was very, very impressive as well as successful.:ok :notworthy
Thanks for kind words, guys :ok Dodger, I'm usually a target anyway (People somehow remember bad beats I inflict on them for months, right Sharpey?!) - but you're right, it'll be even bloody worse now!! :rollin

Thanks for kind words, guys :ok Dodger, I'm usually a target anyway (People somehow remember bad beats I inflict on them for months, right Sharpey?!) - but you're right, it'll be even bloody worse now!! :rollin
How can anybody be anoyed with your style?? Thats what makes poker exciting, boring, nerve racking, fun, profitable etc etc :ok

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Hello all, im Dustin, im also bigpimpinNDA916 on titan, you all may recognize me as one of the "hackers" from yesterdays game, i would like to formally post an apology, as this is what happened. I joined the forum, and with a few minutes before the game started, a friend, nameless on here for obvious reasons, but if the mod would like to talk to me about it i might tell them, gave me the password and said go ahead and play there are no requirements, ive been a member of titan poker for 2 years and like someone mentioned, yes i do play most every game on there, but i also join the forums and post, where someone on here said i didnt, im very sorry for playing, as soon as i found on the forum that i was not suppose to be in, i satout, and did not play again, im very sorry

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Thanks Dustin looking forward to seeing more of you here Cheers Damo

Hello all' date=' im Dustin, im also bigpimpinNDA916 on titan, you all may recognize me as one of the "hackers" from yesterdays game, i would like to formally post an apology, as this is what happened. I joined the forum, and with a few minutes before the game started, a friend, nameless on here for obvious reasons, but if the mod would like to talk to me about it i might tell them, gave me the password and said go ahead and play there are no requirements, ive been a member of titan poker for 2 years and like someone mentioned, yes i do play most every game on there, but i also join the forums and post, where someone on here said i didnt, im very sorry for playing, as soon as i found on the forum that i was not suppose to be in, i satout, and did not play again, im very sorry[/quote']

Hello all' date=' im Dustin, im also bigpimpinNDA916 on titan, you all may recognize me as one of the "hackers" from yesterdays game, i would like to formally post an apology, as this is what happened. I joined the forum, and with a few minutes before the game started, a friend, nameless on here for obvious reasons, but if the mod would like to talk to me about it i might tell them, gave me the password and said go ahead and play there are no requirements, ive been a member of titan poker for 2 years and like someone mentioned, yes i do play most every game on there, but i also join the forums and post, where someone on here said i didnt, im very sorry for playing, as soon as i found on the forum that i was not suppose to be in, i satout, and did not play again, im very sorry[/quote'] Just wondering, didnt titan themselves make you sit out? and why are you on this list as a known freeroll password stealer/crasher? see this for proof: http://www.absolutelyfreerolls.com/forum/winners/stats/crashers.htm

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** I signed up to Titan thru GaF's link yesterday, didn't get round round to depositing for the next game's yet. I got a phone call at half time in the footy from the lovely people at Titan telling me they were crediting me with $12 for using this link. Just checked and it's in already:loon thanks again PL:ok

Talk About Having Brass Balls Sonny Lee: alright m8 Dustin Padgett: hi Dustin Padgett: man Sonny Lee: lol they get you too Dustin Padgett: ya Sonny Lee: lol Sonny Lee: whats up m8 Dustin Padgett: nothin much Dustin Padgett: just givin u a heads up Dustin Padgett: and im sure u aint gonna talk to me Dustin Padgett: but i had to tell the admin that u gave me the pw Dustin Padgett: for PL Dustin Padgett: so he is gonna go after you very badly Dustin Padgett: i needed someone Dustin Padgett: and the rest in it were friends Dustin Padgett: im sorry i had to use u as a scapegoat Dustin Padgett: i need my account open Dustin Padgett: asap Dustin Padgett: so i had to do what i had to do Dustin Padgett: he demanded a name Dustin Padgett: so i gave him one Dustin Padgett: i dont know what else to tell you Dustin Padgett: there was 9 ppl on the list Dustin Padgett: i had to tell him one of them Dustin Padgett: and i wasnt gonna say them Dustin Padgett: cuz they were friends

BIGPIMPIN is the 1 who has given the password out and if that mofo thinks he's gonna blame me he has another thing comming? i give him his due he had the balls to tell me what he done... but there is noway im taking resposibilty for his doing. i have been banned as the XXXXxICEMANxXXXX so this is not something im making up.

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** well i was talking to the admin and see these lies that have been spread around, to let everyone know, sonny is a pw sponger who gives them out to everyone, i regret ever taking a password from him, it was a big mistake, and i apologize for it, but, i did not ever give this password out to anyone