staffy

**Titan Freeroll and League Series**  

1. 1.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series**

i see that it`s the same old crap again with a lot of non pl members in' date='so pleased i am not playing this tonight,i do believe that there has to be a better way to organise this:sad[/quote'] Woohoo GaF - looks like you've got a volunteer to organise the next one. :hope ;) Tea - I have to agree with my other half (on this occasion only!) - everyone reg'd is PL. :ok

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** :wall:wall:wall don't I feel like a right idiot! Pene's just asked why I wasn't in this and I told her that I hadn't deposited. 2 mins later Mr V says - are you out of Titan?:loon to which I say - no I are'nt playing this league. Just realised that I had mistaken this for the Hendon mob game tomorrow. :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

:wall:wall:wall don't I feel like a right idiot! Pene's just asked why I wasn't in this and I told her that I hadn't deposited. 2 mins later Mr V says - are you out of Titan?:loon to which I say - no I are'nt playing this league. Just realised that I had mistaken this for the Hendon mob game tomorrow. :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$
And I felt sorry for her and deliberately lost all my chips to Mister V in sympathy to make everyone feel better :D :cow :nana :ok :clap :cheers

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Hardly had a game tonight...getting peed off with my PC, just feel like chucking it out of the window. Anyway...I'll be ready and waiting for next weeks game if I can find out why my PC keeps locking up.

He might mean $20 deposit limit?
Yes I mean the 20$ deposit at Titan. I´m on the 27nd place of MMT League at the moment... :D it´s every MMT League Round with $1 Buy In in the future? :\

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Usual 3rd place finish :dude Always seem to blunder into a big blind special, my small blind straight meeting a BB full house. Oh well $6 and oodles of points again.:nana Well done to all who stuck it out to the final table.:clap :zzz :zzz Red.

Guest gazza271

Thank you :ok well played all at the final table :clap (now where's that omaha post)
well done mate :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap