**Titan Freeroll and League Series**

staffy

**Titan Freeroll and League Series**  

1. 1.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Thought you might like to read this its from Allaussiepoker ( long story) I guess the network strikes again. For all those not aware, there's a group of individuals who participate in every single Titan Poker Freeroll whether they're a member of the forum who hosts the tournaments or not. I hate to name names here, but it's obvious who these individuals are. In fact, they're always the first to cast stones at others when it comes to participating and or being an active member at the forum who hosts the tournaments in question. As a forum, you should be aware that if you're giving out passwords to any of the following individuals, that you cant count on them providing that very same password to one or all of the others: Ssmooth8, bumlife, Frederisco, vikes42, TheGuzette, tready27, gerold67 My guess is that Ssmooth8 earned his password to this event (17 posts- more than I've seen him post anywhere else), and shared it with the rest of these people. I have been asked to join this network (there's many others who are a part of it as well; in fact hundreds of individuals) via instant messaging on numerous occasions, and have refused each and every time. I would rather earn my right to play by being a member, and meeting whatever requirements are asked of me versus crashing a game simply because someone gave me the password to do so.

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Wierd way to get knocked out! Went all in with pocket Q's against Clouds AT, he hit trip aces and left me with 10 chips on small blind. The BB was gazza who was sitting out, everyone folded, the cards were turned over and I was knocked out by a sit out. :loon

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series**

Hi Gaf, Can you take me off the gatecrasher list? I'm playing as 'jahyoung' Cheers, Jamie
In fact I'm certain I haven't given you the password!!!! You haven't posted till today for 11 months either!!! Putting you back on the gatecrashers list :ok

In fact I'm certain I haven't given you the password!!!! You haven't posted till today for 11 months either!!! Putting you back on the gatecrashers list :ok
GaF? It seems he's Swampsters brother and got the password off him. Don't know if that makes any difference.

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** as a fairly new pl'er i usually keep out of debates like this but i have to say if theguzette uses the line "ive got an ill child, poker is my life, only just seen the freeroll as ive been with my ill child blah blah blah blah blah" to get passwords to share with her buddies then i think she is the sick one

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** POST OF THE DAY! Damo :cheers

Wierd way to get knocked out! Went all in with pocket Q's against Clouds AT, he hit trip aces and left me with 10 chips on small blind. The BB was gazza who was sitting out, everyone folded, the cards were turned over and I was knocked out by a sit out. :loon

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Jaded.....nice to see you knocked ovi out....now you got all my chips :) gl :ok . Gaf...there is a simple way to avoid people from entering the tournaments.Send a list to Titan with all the PL players who are authorized.I think this would solve this problem. Cheers

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** yes it does in my book I have very good friends (for nearly 30 years) that play, yet they are not members here and I don't give them passwords its not rocket science, but a matter of integrity, honesty and trust Damo

GaF? It seems he's Swampsters brother and got the password off him. Don't know if that makes any difference.

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Naturally, the only time I get AA, I lose and go out when an AK makes a straight!! At least it was to a PL-er as opposed to some rude Romanian. It appears that Titan have forced all gatecrashers to sit out. Well done GaF, and anyone else involved in sorting that out. Although, I joined a couple of months ago, my lack of posts, and subsequent allowance in the tourney, seemed to cause consternation amongst some. The reasoning being, I was always told unless I have something to say, say nothing at all! Thanks for letting me play, and when I have something of interest and relevance to say, be assured, I WILL post! Cheers all Steve

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Thats me gone damn good fun though.Tqm with a lovely A4 took me out albeit with 89s.but the damage was done the previous hand after walking into pocket kings again.I did fold me AK so at least i did summat right lol. GL all that are left. EDIT the A4 made a full house lol

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Went out in 31st when my QQ lost to BH's AK. For the record I was lucky to mainly play with PLers and had an enjoyable tourney. However, after my wife was abused in the last freeroll by one of these freeroll hunters I'm probably not the best placed to be objective. However it always amazes me that a small freeroll ($100?) should attract this kind of response. I would be delighted if these new Plers contributed and became established, however I would imagine in the vast majority of instances these people will never be seen again. And I have to say Lou, that I totally agree with you, and I think you have had the balls to say what most of us have thought.

Does that mean that people can invite their friends to these private things?? :unsure
Generally no - but it was someone who has signed up to PL as a new member, with the recommendation of a respected member, I was happy to accept that :ok I think he has played in a few Focus Games already too..... :unsure

However it always amazes me that a small freeroll ($100?) should attract this kind of response. I would be delighted if these new Plers contributed and became established, however I would imagine in the vast majority of instances these people will never be seen again
Yes - me too - basically these people are DESPERATE for a quid!!!! :loon If you google their names, you can see dozens of forums they have signed up to for passwords and not been back to ....... they're not sticking around......

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Happyhornet...''The reasoning being, I was always told unless I have something to say, say nothing at all!'' Hell no...the forum would be empty if we all did that! If you post on every subject, you'll eventually find somebody will respond to one of your posts and that makes it all worth while.:ok

If you google their names, you can see dozens of forums they have signed up to for passwords and not been back to ....... they're not sticking around......
I would hope they won't be given the option. Surely if asking for a password deserves a temp ban then obtaining one by devious means deserves a permanant one?