** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

CL matches 13/09

Tulenos

Re: CL matches 13/09 Steau have quite alot of injured players including the captain Lyon have Cacapa their captain missing Quaresma will start for Porto but won't be very sharp I don't think Porto also have several other injuries to their squad CSKA's Jo will not make the match through injury Van der Sar had a bug but has recovered. Park will also play recovering from a knock.Scholes will play. Celtic have 3 defenders rated doubtful, looks shaky for them at the back Hamburg miss Van Der Vaart through long term injury, Sorin won't make the game Kompany and Jarolim will be back in the squad

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CL matches 13/09 Pertaining to Steaua's injury problems I've also bet on Dynamo who are worth 10pts on a straight win @ 1.80 Two good teams in their respective leagues but i think Dynamo have the firepower to beat the Romanians especially at home where they will want max points, could be quite an attacking game also the Steau coach has said they target the UEFA spot so it'll be interesting to see how he plays this one

Re: CL matches 13/09 Wow !!!! What a night !!! Dinamo Kiev - Steaua 1-3 HT Lyon - Real M 2-0 HT Ukrainans football is coming back where is its place... Real M usually sucks in international games... Arsenal 1-0 and HSV 10 man..great Anderlecht 1-0 ...great Man UTD -Celtic...2-2 and over ...great..I hope it will be x2 til end.. Milan 2-0 ht..great...

Re: CL matches 13/09 Once again sensible what are you talking about, your post is completely irrelevant to the thread!!!!!!. As far as being robbed the proper score should have been around 6 or 7 v 2 to Man United. Furthermore to say Man Utd = Scum just shows how narrow minded you are. Is it any wonder people think the way they do about Scottish people. Keep your posts in topic or keep your silly thoughts and bigoted opinions to yourself.

Re: CL matches 13/09

Celtic robbed yet again in Europe. Unbeleiveable. Worst penalty decision I have ever seen there. But once again we prove, we can take on any team anyday. Well in the hoops! We will get them when they come to Parkhead. Man Utd = SCUM!
The worst penalty (plus red card) decision had to be in the Hamburg game anyway - Hamburg were absolutely robbed and even before they could start playing.:( NOTE - No, didin't bet on that game;)

So todays bets for me : Manchester Utd - Celtic -1 1/2 AH @1.85 -:@ Dynamo Kiev - Steaua X HT @2.10 :@ FC Kopenhagen - Benfica 0:0 AH @2.00 - :clap Lyon - Real Madrid 0:0 AH @2.12 :@ and a little Double : Manchester Utd v Celtic @1.30 AC Milan v AEK Athens -1 Normal Handicap @1.52 @1.98 :clap GL Everyone :hope:hope
Bad night for me ....:spank Conclusion : Steaua was incredible tonight while Real Madrid is SHIT just like last season, i know where my money will be on the Steaua - Madrid game. PS: What happend at Kopenhaga ??? Does anybody know???? Why is my 0:0 handicap Cancelled @Gamebookers?????!!!!!

Bad night for me ....:spank Conclusion : Steaua was incredible tonight while Real Madrid is SHIT just like last season, i know where my money will be on the Steaua - Madrid game. PS: What happend at Kopenhaga ??? Does anybody know???? Why is my 0:0 handicap Cancelled @Gamebookers?????!!!!!
The bet was not cancelled, rather voided - you were backing a win with a 0 handicap which is the same as draw no bet - bet voided and money back in case of draw;)

Re: CL matches 13/09 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, strangely this never happened to me before so i got a little suprised, also they sad that it's cancelled so that suprised me. Thanks for help Tulenos.:ok:ok PS : Now i'm gonna look like an idiot as i alredy sent them an e-mail.:unsure:unsure:lol

Re: CL matches 13/09 Wow, what a dreadful nights betting one of those rounds i wish i hadnt touched Man Yoo let me down big style, and a few bookings games didn't live up to the bills either Expected the Lyon game to at least have 3 goals after two at HT Disaster, try and recoup some 2moro

:hope You don't know anything about Steaua, do you? Steaua has nothing to lose and they want to at least qualify for EUFA cup winnig the 3rd place. That means they have to be over Kiev at the end of the group stage. This is the place where they have to win points because at lyon and madrid itll be extremely hard. Steaua had a very good performance last season in UEFA Cup reaching the semis, and only God knows how did they receive 4 goals @ Boro. Indeed i saw Kiev away to Fener in the 3rd preliminary round and they play some modern football, Mihailicenko had a great teacher in Lobanovski and one can see the team plays very good. However Steaua made 3 late transfers , a right defender, a defensive midfielder and a striker, all 3 are very good players. My money will be on Steaua level ball, odds about 3.80 4/10 :hope
get the fcuk in!! never in doubt, great game made by steaua, a team to watch in the next games :nana

AC Milan -vs- AEK Athens Milan have a good start (pretty difficult match againts Lazio) in Serie A ahead of CL game againts Greek side. I do see some problem on the Milan back 4 during that game. That probably cause by lack of matches fitness and their age too. They are a bit slow to defend in counter attacking but still experience is their bonus. In attack, Oliveira is their best buy this season imo. He came off from bench and score a goal for milan and his pace and the way he dribble cost the opponent huge trouble. I expect him to be on starting line up today alongside Inzaghi. Well, their midfield quality as usual very balance nothing much to talk about those stars they have there. I have only seen AEK once on tv. Well, I think they are still huge underdog in this game. They started their league in 3 draws, scoring only 2 goals and conceded 2 and all goals happen in their road games. As a team that qualified in UCL, that doesnt looks as a good result either. I'm taking some risk here, Milan on AHC -2 @ 2.20 6/10 and 3/10 on Milan OVER 2.75 @ 2.03. Milan slow reaction from back four may have problem with counter attack from AEK today, I hope for a 4-1 result to happen. Cheers :)
:cow :cow :nana :nana :nana Milan 3-0 +7.2 units and +1.545units on Over 2.75, Total +8.745

FCK -vs- Benfica Was it a surprise FCK in CL group stage?? Probably not as big as Levksi but still their lag of experience in big stage would be a huge handicap today. (A lot of ppl might just say they have won againts Ajax blah blah blah, but do not forget, Benfica won againts MU and Liverpool too) I have read a lot of FCK previous post how offensive they are and good they are in the Danish League. But, result said it very clearly. They have recorded some nice result but most of them are playing their road games.
Aug 27, 2006SuperligaenFC KobenhavnAaB Aalborg0 - 2
Aug 13, 2006SuperligaenFC KobenhavnOB Odense1 - 1
Aug 09, 2006UEFA Champions LeagueFC KobenhavnAjax1 - 2
Jul 26, 2006UEFA Champions LeagueFC KobenhavnMyPa2 - 0
May 29, 2006Viasat CupFC KobenhavnNordsjaelland1 - 3
May 21, 2006Viasat CupFC KobenhavnMidtjylland2 - 2
May 14, 2006SuperligaenFC KobenhavnSilkeborg2 - 3
Apr 30, 2006SuperligaenFC KobenhavnBrondby0 - 0
I do not know why, such a highly rated team have such awful result playing in front of their fans. And now, they are in bigger stage playing againts Portuguese side at home. If they would to play offensively againts Benfica, I think that will cost them even more. Benfica always play patient games againts those giant. Their CL result speak for itself. Having see Manchester United and Liverpool face so much trouble againts them. Their counter attacking play was rather efficient so far, and they have the quality players like Simao, Gomez, Petit, Nuno that will give them extra power in controlling matches. Well, FCK will have Gronkjær available tonight, but Allback would be the major lost for them too. Btw, Rui Costa will be out from Benfica team too. Since FCK might be going forward to push for a win here and their offensive play might gain a goal too and I believe Benfica will score too and win the game. So, my choice will land on Benfica DNB @ 2 7/10 and OVER 2 @ 1.80 4/10 Cheers :)
Benfica DNB PUSH and -4Units on OVER 2 :wall :wall

Lyon -vs- Real Madrid Very interesting game. Both of them are the biggest favourite to qualified in the playoff and everyone knows what kind of players they have and their strength too. New coach new style new players in Real Madrid. We see a more defensive play from Real Madrid under Capello. He has made the necessary changes to Real Madrid weakneses which is on their holding midfielder and center defender. Madrid have been using Hulguera a defensive midfielder for that role for sometimes and now with Canavaro in there alongside with Ramos, they are more solid now. Emerson and Diarra guarantee more solid defence from the midfileld now. A 3-0 victory from Lyon is hard to repeat imo. Offensive side, Real Madrid biggest improvement is with Ruud playing the center forward role now. With Capello favourite of Cassano playing at the back of Ruud, gives Real madrid a different kind of offensive option nowsaday. Raul has been use wide to the left and David bechkam remaining the useless Ring winger beside his FK and long passing. I see the same issue with Real Madrid today without a good winger that has pace to cause opponent playing wide on their flank (like what happen to Chelsea yesterday). Lyon has a group of nice offensive players too simply name them like Fred, Govou, Carew, Wiltord, Malouda... welll too many. Playing at home againts Madrid, they will push forward for sure. I'm not surprise at all, if Lyon to win again today but I do not see them to win it with style like last season. Againts a team improve so much on their defense, they need a lot more time and create more chances while concentrating on opponent counter attack too. I strongly believe, UNDER 2.5 @ 1.78 represent a lot of values here and deserve medium stake here. Cheers :hope :hope :hope
+3.9Units on Medium Stake 5/10 :cow :cow :nana :nana :beer Total from 3bets +8.645 Very good Champion League result so far, yesterday both bets won too and total of +17Units achieve from 2 days, hopefully today UEFA Cup can win about 10units that will be very good week for me :cheers