Tikay Tourney Tonight

robilaruk

Re: Tikay Tourney Tonight not in gutted:( got to go out with the mrs for a meal and a few pints:gimme good luck all, and no winding up poor old tikay, his pacemaker cant stand it:D but u have permission if he says beautiful derbyshire or something along those lines. last time i went it was full of smack-heads:lol dt

Re: Tikay Tourney Tonight

I know your only reminding people about a value tourney, but when GaF goes to all the work of posting up a daily tournament thread, surely if people miss it, thats there fault. Im in as it happens
The more people that see it and enter it means more places paid and more prize money for me.:lol It's also for in game chat as well:ok

Im in' date=' not sure for how long though cause I fancy a couple of pints later, so if you see me go from short stack to chip leader around 10ish you know that Lou has probably just taken over.;)[/quote'] I'm sure she'd let you go out for a pint even without that kind of shameless crawling, Mike!

Now why would I do that? It was their cup final so they're going to enjoy it before the relegation battle starts. ;)
The worst thing is it's probably true.:cry Mind you there always 1-0 games .We win at home and they win at Vale.:ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Tikay Tourney Tonight Out in 51st. Tried to bluff a pot with AJs and met AA AGAIN :wall :wall :wall Seems every time I try to bluff a pot lately I'm always coming up against AA :lol :lol