** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

York 24/08

Re: York 24/08 on 1st look: 1.45 race -difficult 2yo contest, will go with last years winning duo Meehan/Dettori - Doctor Brown 2.15 - Scarlet runner to get the better of Silk Blossom 2.50 - DANDYMAN my nap of the day. 7/2 with Sporting odds, bite their hands off for that price!!! 3.25 - Ace of Hearts can finally win a race this season, this is ideal for it over the 1m. Each way chance given to Flipando. 4.35 - Well hidden for stoute at a decent price.

Re: York 24/08 Reverence in the 2.50. I'm not convinced the favourite Dandy Man will like the cut in the ground: I think he'd like it a bit firmer. Pride of Nation in the 3.25 No write-up, but I just think this horse is far too good for the others.

Re: York 24/08 Kerrys Dream 1.45 York (EW bet) Saw this horse make its debut at Ripon, looked classy in the paddock, went to post well, and won convincingly. Ran ok behind Gilded at York but hung left last furlong, and ran well from Stall 1 at Beverley, beaten by Roxan from K Ryan yard. I might have rated this horse too highly as it disappointed a few times but at around 50-1 its definitely worth a few quid ew and will love the cut in the ground today. Ask 5.10 York (WIN Bet) Always seems to take ages for this horse to pick up but runs on well and finishes its races in good fashion. York doesn't usually favour horses like that but this week there have been plenty that have got up late on the line. The galloping track usually favours horses that kick on from a furlong out but the extra furlong today should suit Ask, giving it plenty of time to pick up. Trained by Stoute so that alone merits respect. Might even get backed into favourite. Red Clubs 2.50 York (EW Bet) Hills in form this week, having some good winners and this horse promised good things but often failed to deliver. Still seems a big price at around 28-1 and a worthy small ew bet. Course and distance winner and has some cracking group form, some decent form on gd-sft and might appreciate drop back to 5f. Looks a value ew but the high draw is a slight worry.

Re: York 24/08

on 1st look: 1.45 race -difficult 2yo contest, will go with last years winning duo Meehan/Dettori - Doctor Brown .
Get in!! Id be annoyed if that loses it in the Stewards room. Looked no worse than when Court masterpiece got snatched up at Ascot on the rail. You take your chance up the rail & it it closes, thats it!

Re: York 24/08

Get in!! Id be annoyed if that loses it in the Stewards room. Looked no worse than when Court masterpiece got snatched up at Ascot on the rail. You take your chance up the rail & it it closes' date=' thats it![/quote'] Well done, don't think the placing's will change, don't think the other horse would of won, would of got 2nd though.