Tuesday Bankers

Work is taking over again now and I wont have time to post in the mornings so I will post Tuesdays bankers up tonight. If anyone would be able to post this up in a morning it would be appreciated. I will still be able to do the calculations its just starting the thread that is the problem. Anyway Tuesdays Bankers in here. :ok :ok 543 PTS

Re: Tuesday Bankers Gonna have to oppose you there jon16 and galileorock, I agree Dylan Thomas is the one to beat, but Dettori Rides Cherry Mix (York 15:25) from the Godolphin stables, and has great form on the Soft/GoodSoft. Dylan Thomas likes a bit of cut (according to the RP), but the going was 6.2(GoodSoft) at 9am this morning which is desperatly close to Soft, plus the Godolphin Stable is on some crazy winning spree of late. Admittedly the winning spree didn't continue on Saturday (0 from 3), but I think Cherry Mix today will be giving Dylan Thomas a real job to overcome. Also the price, Dylan Thomas is odds on, while the Godolphin ride is currently 7/1 so an E/W saver for me there. Notnowcato is coming from the Stoute yard, and while it appears he likes a bit of GoodSoft too, the stable doesn't show as good a form as I'd have liked. I'll be tipping Cherry Mix(with the E/W saver), but I think this race has to be the highlight of the day, it looks a fantastic contest, and respect to whomever finds the winner in this one! Good Luck Everyone!!!!

Re: Tuesday Bankers hello ZuluWarrior I see notnowcato because the last time when David junior gains it was very unhappy along the cord and has to have patience so that that opens but it was David junior too late had made the difference. Thus if it repeats this performance it should not be far from the truth.

Re: Tuesday Bankers

hello ZuluWarrior I see notnowcato because the last time when David junior gains it was very unhappy along the cord and has to have patience so that that opens but it was David junior too late had made the difference. Thus if it repeats this performance it should not be far from the truth.
Very interesting, I see where your coming from, with the classic reversal of fortune. Also notnowcato's jockey booking has to be noted. Ryan moore has some decent rides here today, wouldn't be suprised to see 2 of his first 4 races come up. Well, thats 3 of us tipping different horses, I guess we'll find out soon enought whos the best!!! LOL, just kidding, I don't count myself as a great tipster, but I'm learning quickly! One thing's for sure, my interest has definatally peaked on this race, and the result should be very interesting. Lets see a blanket finish between all 3!!! Best of luck!