Dream Poker Freerolls

GaF

468x60_25.gif
Dream Poker is hosting a $2500 Freeroll open to all players on the 16th August at 15:00 EST. Plus we are hosting a $5000 Freeroll open to all players on the 23rd August at 15:00 EST. Dream Poker also has a 120% match bonus plus the $10 free sign up bonus! There are many things to keep your players happy and coming back for more.

Re: Dream Poker Freerolls Nice one GAF :ok Must have missed that... will try my luck! Been quiet for a while trying to sort myself out... been playing like a muppet and been taking time to figure out why... the answer... patience! Lost it after a run of very bad beats so been trying for payback and been getting my **** whooped! Deep breath and start again! Cheers for the heads up on this one...

Re: Dream Poker Freerolls

I've signed up but note that the freeroll is a re-buy. You are allowed 1 re-buy at the cost of $1.10. However it's still good value since there are less than 300 registered currently.
I've played in 'rebuy freerolls' at Dream before and usually hardly anyone makes a rebuy. :ok Looks a good one, nice one GaF. :ok

I think you might be right - there are 4272 registered for a $1000 freeroll that starts in about 40 minutes :eek
Don't worry about that one. It's the prima wide freeroll. Has 11,000 in it now! :lol The one in this thread is just exclusive to Dream.

I think you might be right - there are 4272 registered for a $1000 freeroll that starts in about 40 minutes :eek
That's a regular Prima wide freeroll that ends up with 10,000 entrants or something equally ridiculous ....... a waste of time and not worth playing..... The Dream Poker freeroll will have significantly fewer entrants as it is exclusive to Dream Poker......

Re: Dream Poker Freerolls just got this at 18.25...they`re a bit late,i`m already in

Hi Alan, A/C: This is your EXCLUSIVE invitation to DreamPoker’s $2,500 Freeroll happening this Wednesday the 16th August at 15:00 EST.

Open to ALL! No DreamPoints required! No buy in! Just FREE cash!

DonCarter.jpg DreamPoker Pitboss

See you Wednesday!

Re: Dream Poker Freerolls Just reg'd - over 1800 in now. When I got the pop-up acknowledgement of my entry it said 255 rebuys allowed in the 1st hour - is that just for me or in total for everyone? :unsure I've never played a rebuy before - presumably it means I can get my starting stack back if I lose all-in, but should it change my strategy? What about add-on - is it easy to tell how many others have added? I guess if I don't add-on and most people do, I'm at a disadvantage. But don't really want to pay to play in a 'freeroll'! I may well be sat out at the start of this anyway as I'm being wined and dined up in Geordieland tomorrow (I've sold alot of lippy this year!) Can't see any info on blinds etc in the lobby so I might be out before I get in! Good luck everyone.:hope

Re: Dream Poker Freerolls Even though its a rebuy freeroll, because its a freeroll very few people normally use the rebuy option. The best strategy I would suggest is to play only the top hands in the first hour - hands that you'd be happy to go all in on in a large freeroll anyway, and hope that they hold up. Other than that, good luck. :ok