Burnley Joe

Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament  

1. 1.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

In there waiting if you're around MC :ok (If anyone else wants to play and MC's NOT around yet, post here and I'll get out of the room for you!)
hi jaded stereoman and I are due to play at 7.30pm if you could free up the table then thanks. stereoman - in case you read here when you see your PM inbox is full again - forgot that I am elmaamul on betfred ! :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament JJ is it a tourny game? myself and chris had arranged to play tonight at 7:30 Damo

In there waiting if you're around MC :ok (If anyone else wants to play and MC's NOT around yet, post here and I'll get out of the room for you!)

Out of interest... There is only 1 tourney table available?? I thought a new table would appear as soon as 1 filled up :unsure
That's right Pene, but if one person's sat at it, the other person needs to sit down BEFORE the new one starts.

No prob - me vs MC rescheduled for 9' date=' for those of you who want to see the train wreck that is my HU game![/quote'] How can you watch a game?? :unsure Can't seem to find any buttons saying "go to table" or anything resembling that :unsure