** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!!

GaF

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Wow!!! That's some WSOP package up for grabs with 32Red!!!

We are the only network that provides a Multi Event package to the WSOP. If you win this $68,500 package you will receive $3500 spending money, tickets for 2 to Vegas, 60 nights in a top hotel and $50,000 to spend on the events of your choice! This is quite simply the best WSOP package to be found anywhere.

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Ok guys just thought i,d share this with you,apologies if its in wrong place or its been posted before. I know alot of you guys used to play on paradise due to the champions league,i know alot of you hate the place but probably accumalated alot of ppc points,as many of us used to play in the 25 up club tourney which is no longer played. At the moment paradise are running wsop satellites for 100 and 200 ppc points in the 100 top 5 get a seat to the final and the 200 top 10 get a seat in the final. I noticed last night that the 200 point one got about 90 entrants so a good chance of qualifying. The final is in 9 days time and as about 100 in so far,so about 300 in the final max although you can buy in the final for 5000ppc points. The final prize is 1st$12.000 wsop package which is a $10.000 buy in +$2000 expenses 2nd $1000 3rd $500 4th $400 5th $300 6th $200 7th $150 8th $100 9th-10th$75 11th-15th $40 just thought i,d share this with you,ive got 300 points so will have a go at a 200 point and a 100 point one gl to any1 else having ago :hope :hope

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!!

Ok guys just thought i,d share this with you,apologies if its in wrong place or its been posted before. I know alot of you guys used to play on paradise due to the champions league,i know alot of you hate the place but probably accumalated alot of ppc points,as many of us used to play in the 25 up club tourney which is no longer played. At the moment paradise are running wsop satellites for 100 and 200 ppc points in the 100 top 5 get a seat to the final and the 200 top 10 get a seat in the final. I noticed last night that the 200 point one got about 90 entrants so a good chance of qualifying. The final is in 9 days time and as about 100 in so far,so about 300 in the final max although you can buy in the final for 5000ppc points. The final prize is 1st$12.000 wsop package which is a $10.000 buy in +$2000 expenses 2nd $1000 3rd $500 4th $400 5th $300 6th $200 7th $150 8th $100 9th-10th$75 11th-15th $40 just thought i,d share this with you,ive got 300 points so will have a go at a 200 point and a 100 point one gl to any1 else having ago :hope :hope
Nice one, ta! :ok I qualified for a WSOP Semi-Final on Bodog last night, and 1 in 48 wins a seat in the Main Event. Problem is they all start at 1:15am (2:15 when the clocks change) so I'm going to have to play in one next week while I'm off work.

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Not sure if you all know this already? But there is a lot more info now on the worldseries site. http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/registration/2007/ The schedule, faqs etc. As it's my first WSOP, I found it quite interesting. Also if you not already booked the hotel rooms, there is a list of hotels that will let playes have discounted rooms (7 nights at the rio could save about $300). Seems there are 6 hotels listed. :ok

• 1 month later...

Playing - Main Event GazBlades (Pokerstars) Morlspin (2%) jarjaruk (1%) Danarama (1%) Playing - $1500 Burnley Joe (100%) Football-Tipper (100%) Jeffers (100%) GazBlades (100%) Paul Ross (100%) Penelopeys (100%) MCFC66 (100%) ubermonkey1 (100%) morlspin (100%) jarjaruk (100%) Danarama (100%) Foolsgold (15%) Staffy (7%)
This still an accurate reflection of where we're at?

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Hi To all the players wanting to play in the $1500 buy in There is a site i have used a few times and as you will see they are running loads of $10 and at the most $20 buy in to the final where they are giving seats out to the $1500 events. The first one is the 19th may with a direct buy in of $10, it awards one seat and also prize fund! Thought it may be useful as i`ll be having a crack for that price. i have tried to get a screenshot so you can see Joe Finally, if you are going to sign, can you stick me down as a referral! [email protected] If you dont ask you dont get! untitledsy1.png

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Just a general question - I can envisage the $1500 buy-in to be extremly popular this year - do they have a cap on how many people can actually enter these events ?? Just wondered, would it be possible to 'win' a seat then not be able to get in the tourney ??, due to oversubscription

This still an accurate reflection of where we're at?
No $1500 for me, as it clashes with the darts. If I'm allowed to still play in the satellites I will (and keep the $10,000 if I win), but if not I'm going to play in the $500 tournament at Binions on the 4th, and find a $1000 buy in tournament somewhere (Bellagio maybe?).

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Things are a bit up in the air with me as I may be moving to London this Summer :sad (anyone want a lodger?) I know I'm leaving it a little late but I haven't even started playing sats yet. I may start staying up late (or getting up early) and playing the finals on Full Tilt. Also going to start the boss and prima sats this weekend. If I fail :loon I am probably 75% certain I will be going over and buying in to an event or a couple or super sats (though now Tipper is taking his girl I may reconsider :)) Thanks for Bob the Butchers site Joe may give the finals a try next month :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! I would love to be part of the WSOP and think it must be all of our dreams to play, however I think that this year will not be a realistic aim for me :sad I know MCFC pointed out earlier in the thread that several people have quite comftably(sp) won enough to already cover the buy in/expenses for the $1500 :clap . Unfortunately for me I am not one of the better players on here that is winning decent amounts on a regular basis :\ . My bankroll is building but it is slow steady progress. I have become a lot more disciplined with my bankroll and am making regular withdrawals to my neteller account. Couple this with my holiday to Florida in August for 3 weeks then there is no way I can justify adding my own money this year to pay for it :( So for me the aim is to stay disciplined with my bankroll and to aim for 2008 with the trip being funded purely by poker money :hope

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!! It's party time, comrades!! After bubbling 2 or 3 times for a seat last year, I have just qualified for a WSOP Main Event seat on Betfair!! Anyone else planning on going? Very excited, bring it on :nana

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!! It's party time, comrades!! After bubbling 2 or 3 times for a seat last year, I have just qualified for a WSOP Main Event seat on Betfair!! Anyone else planning on going? Very excited, bring it on :nana
well done Alex :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap and good luck mate I have played one so far on Full Tilt at some crazy hour the other morning and bust out after 3 hours but will be resuming again this weekend

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!! It's party time, comrades!! After bubbling 2 or 3 times for a seat last year, I have just qualified for a WSOP Main Event seat on Betfair!! Anyone else planning on going? Very excited, bring it on :nana
:ok Will be in Vegas on the 29th of June for a week, will be playing super sats for the $1500 event 49 game :hope Football Tipper

Well done Manbag!:clap :clap

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Cheers guys :ok Yeah GAF I noticed the 1st post of the thread after I posted last night :D Congrats to you too Gaz, nice win :clap Best of luck MCFC. Get that seat! Time to start practicing my live poker I think :unsure :lol

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Heard from Alun at Inside Poker today It appears as the $1500 Stud Event is on 8th June - which is the day before the Main Event Qualfier Final in London That the tourney I'm being entered into is Event 32 on 19th June - 7-Card Stud 2-Day Event buy in $2000 So even more value !! :clap

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Somebody should make up a Punter's Lounge mascot or badge that all qualifying members can take to the WSOP and then we know who to cheer on and keep an eye on when watching it on TV.