Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

daftpegasus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

It's a minimum order of 12 shirts so we need a few more before I can place the order.:ok
Hi Pal thanks for that mate yeh cool just gis a shout when you have 12 if you need some more orders might be able to get some of my poker mates to order but will they need to sign up to PL though if so will get them to do that:ok:ok

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Hi ya Daft. I would love to get one aswell, my details are below. Could you tell me how much it will cost ? I can pay you via paypal,cheque or in gold bouillon !!!! Thanks

NameTypeColourSizeWith/Without www.punterslounge.com Cost
Pablo74hg100NavyXLwith£ ??
With the logo. :ok Appollo_10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

Name TypeColourSizeWith/Without www.punterslounge.com
WallgSS402Royal BlueMwith
I'll have one as above if i'm not too late m8 :ok If ok please PM me with payment details -Cheers
It's not too late. I'm just waiting for the printer to confirm that all the prices are still valid. It was about 3 years ago that he originally quoted them. I think he's currently on holiday so it may be a few days before I have all the information to hand for people.

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Thanks man. Can you change my size to a Large as i am eating my goldfishes food for the next 6 weeks so i can fit into my suit for my brothers wedding. Cheers Pablo74