PartyPoker Monster Series

GaF

PartyPoker Monster Series  

1. 1.

Ok - Democracy in action :loon :loon Would you like to see a Party Poker $5 + $1 Monster Qualifier MTT as a focus game? Disadvantages are: Party Poker are not a usual site that we visit - so people are unlikely to have funds/accounts there Advantages: $16,000,000 added if you move through the levels - chance for big money Prize money is different for all places - so usual disadvantage to satellites does not apply

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PartyPoker Monster $6 MTT Qualifier

Ok - Democracy in action :loon :loon Would you like to see a Party Poker $5 + $1 Monster Qualifier MTT as a focus game? Disadvantages are: Party Poker are not a usual site that we visit - so people are unlikely to have funds/accounts there
I'm sure some of the members will have some funds tucked away in Party Poker and this will give them a chance to get a focus game - don't think I've anything in there, but I'll check soon! After the Sporting Odds farce tonight anything will be an improvement! :wall (Boss did me a favour for a change by refusing to let me in to register!):lol TQM

what happened to giving priority to sites we are sponsored from etc?' date=' i personally dont like party poker, and think there are far better games worthy of a focus game[/quote'] Well, I think we do give priority to our sponsors, but that doesn't mean we have to do so at the total exclusion of everyone else...... I'm not the biggest fan of Party Either, however when there is something with such HUGE value as this I'm prepared to give it a go (I'll be trying it whether it's a focus game or not....) We frequently have evenings where there is no "obvious" focus game or large added value.......this would fill one of those evenings.....

do these $5+$1 lead straight into the main event?
No - there are weekly freerolls (worth $100,000), then Monthly Freerolls (worth $1,000,000) then the main event........ Top 2000 from weekly final qualify for Monthly final. Top 1000 share the $100,000. So will be 8 - 10 thousand in the Monthly final playing for $1,000,000 - bloody good freeroll (despite the numbers) - works out at about $100 per head. Top 1,000 go through to Main event. So think the main event will be 9,000 runners playing for $5,000,000 plus whatever is added into the prize fund through qualifiers - will be MEGA bucks. Think each spot in the weekly final adds $50 to the overall prize fund - roughly 40 weeks x 6000 entrants(best guess!!) x $50 = $12,000,000 - if those numbers are anywhere near right - main event will be 9,000 players playing for $17,000,000 ish :loon - so Buy in Vlaue at main event won't be far short of $2000 per player - and you "only" have to finish in top 1000 or 2000 of each event.....

Re: PartyPoker Monster $6 MTT Qualifier but its top 3 only who qualify from the mtt's The top three finishers from each multi-table tournament will receive an entry into the $100,000 Monster Weekly Freeroll of their choice. A percentage of the prize pool (which will vary based on the buy-in) for the tournament will be distributed (according to the standard multi-table payout structure to the winners in the tournament, and the remaining percentage of the prize pool will be added to the Monster Grand final prize pool. also ... The online portion of the Monster Grand Final will be held on May 26, 2007.

So think the main event will be 9' date='000 runners playing for $5,000,000 plus whatever is added into the prize fund through qualifiers - will be MEGA bucks. [/quote'] Incredible!!!!! Already up to $6,090,509 - the main event alone is easily going to be recorded in tens of millions!!!!!!! :loon :loon At the rate it's going, it will get to something like $30,000,000 - $40,000,000 - between 8000 players - your place is worth between $4,000 and $5,000 - to qualify at each stage you only have to finish in the top 1000 or 2000 players (probably 10 to 20 percent of the field) - surely HAS to be worth giving a good shot? Glad to see the poll is winning 6 votes to 4 at the moment - just 3 hours voting left......

Incredible!!!!! Already up to $6,090,509 - the main event alone is easily going to be recorded in tens of millions!!!!!!! :loon :loon At the rate it's going, it will get to something like $30,000,000 - $40,000,000 - between 8000 players - your place is worth between $4,000 and $5,000 - to qualify at each stage you only have to finish in the top 1000 or 2000 players (probably 10 to 20 percent of the field) - surely HAS to be worth giving a good shot? Glad to see the poll is winning 6 votes to 4 at the moment - just 3 hours voting left......
but to get through to that stage you need to finish 1 2 or 3 in a mtt with a field of 150+. if you dont finish 1 2 or 3, then you get nothing. 2% payout just isnt good enough for a focus game surely. its like doing a poker-dome qualifier as one.

Re: PartyPoker Monster $6 MTT Qualifier I just dont like min deposits and min withdrawals, as someone who uses Visa and not neteller i dont wanna be dictated to as to how much i must deposit and how much i need to have before i can withdraw, just like g***p****........

Re: PartyPoker Monster $6 MTT Qualifier I think it would perhaps be unfair to include this as a focus game if there are people who are unhappy. There is nothing wrong though GAF in arranging a few games on there as an extra but just dont include then as focus games. I for one would like to have a go at this and would be more likely to play if there were a few other PLers.

but to get through to that stage you need to finish 1 2 or 3 in a mtt with a field of 150+. if you dont finish 1 2 or 3, then you get nothing. 2% payout just isnt good enough for a focus game surely. its like doing a poker-dome qualifier as one.
Top 3 for the Monster seat, but the rest is paid out in cash (look at the payout structure for one of the completed ones in the lobby :ok) Last one with 153 entrants paid out top 20.......

I think it would perhaps be unfair to include this as a focus game if there are people who are unhappy.
But there is someone unhappy with the focus game selection for EVERY single focus game - if I don't chose games because people are unhappy with it then there will be no more focus games :loon The objective was to have a balanced range of games/times/buy ins/sites so that those who weren't happy with one selection will hopefully be happy with the next..... I like the idea more and more of including satellites and encouraging people to go for the mega prizes ....... PL'rs are more than capable of extraordinary results...... It seems an even better idea (to me :unsure) on nights where there is a real shortage of quality games to select - and I do feel this is a quality game (though accept some disagree.....) If more than half (through the poll) say yes then I don't feel it's unreasonable to include a game that will please half of those expressing an interest.......... :unsure

Top 3 for the Monster seat, but the rest is paid out in cash (look at the payout structure for one of the completed ones in the lobby :ok) Last one with 153 entrants paid out top 20.......
ah i see it. its not how the pp website describes it. but looks good enough for me, this get my yes vote.