• 18:00 Europoker Fishtank
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Daily Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Tikay Tourney
    • 21:15 poker.co.uk PL MTT
    • 23:59 Last chance this month to qualify for Blue Square Bubble

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 31st July**

Gaz - I thought that you were bringing Nikki with you on Sat????
I would mate but i wanna play poker and get rather drunk ;) She already thinks all PL'ers are addicted to poker so i think its best if she stays at home and clears the house and looks after the baby like women should :ok runs for cover :lol

I would mate but i wanna play poker and get rather drunk ;) She already thinks all PL'ers are addicted to poker so i think its best if she stays at home and clears the house and looks after the baby like women should :ok runs for cover :lol
Just remembered an item for my suitcase on Saturday - BOLTCUTTERS!!!! :spank

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 31st July** nooooooooooooooooooooooo Im actually quite attached to my testicles :unsure It was a joke,please please please bring a light suitcase :hope

Re: **Poker Monday 31st July** Has King Volca actually signed up then? He's being a bit vague at the table. Edit: Can't see him on the members list (under that name anyway) or does it not update immediately? Surely he has to actually join the forum (and before game started) to benefit from this game - seeing as he may well win it!:unsure

Re: **Poker Monday 31st July** SpOdds Champions League game at 20.00 tomorrow GaF if you want to add it to the diary. I've put details for August in a new thread but basically Tues/Thurs/Sun as before. Edit: Focus game as it's Round 1, if there's nothing more suitable?

Well done Tax - you can't be caught now :clap :clap :clap
Thanks GaF? I suppose if I've got to lose the wooden spoon there are worse ways of doing it:rollin Unlucky Kev, I thought you were going to nick it at the end, but at least your BPP now:clap:clap:clap

Thanks GaF? I suppose if I've got to lose the wooden spoon there are worse ways of doing it:rollin Unlucky Kev, I thought you were going to nick it at the end, but at least your BPP now:clap:clap:clap
Well done Tax mate. Great battle but I couldn't quite get you in the end!

Well done King Volca in your first PL league game!!! Hope we get to see you in the lounge and in future leagues :-)
I want to be proved wrong so am betting here that he ain't joining. More of a strong silent type and not many of them on here (some, but not many) :rollin