Apology

Tank Maestro

Re: Apology Wow:eek :eek :eek .......Been away a couple of days and look how the things turn out....never thought my little anouncement could create such a thread,ending with a banned member....i feel bad about it,althoug i strongly disagree with Tanks position as all of you(Tank it seems you missed my post in the closed thread).let me just say i´m impressed with the strong position taken by paul ross wich is not easy nor "nice" but shows integrity and keeps reputation for the forum at the highest level and thats one of the reasons why i admire this forum and keep coming and read every post, although don´t write much(my english:$ ). As for my 4 game....i still didn´t play it,i´ve been away these days...today is the warm up:) ....going to play it tomorow morning:hope . And for the 2nd time this week: i´m sorry things had to end this way cheers guys p.s .1st time was with my girlfriend:sad

Re: Apology jeez!!!! bit harsh there. tank said how he felt on one thread...came in for a bit of abuse. thought it over and felt the forum was deserving of an apology and finds himself witch hunted for being man enough to apologise. some of the comments on here are childish and sheeplike. im staying out of it but i had to say what i felt.

Re: Apology

jeez!!!! bit harsh there. tank said how he felt on one thread...came in for a bit of abuse. thought it over and felt the forum was deserving of an apology and finds himself witch hunted for being man enough to apologise. some of the comments on here are childish and sheeplike. im staying out of it but i had to say what i felt.
stevie i think the apology was a little sad to be honest, he appologized for saying it, but never apologised for meaning it, he condones cheating, stated that he would cheat, and then tried to justify it, if thats the type of people you want on a forum, then this aint the forum to find it on

Re: Apology yeah , no argument with the cheating thing..although i feel he may of been slightly mis-understood there. just felt he was being laid into a bit...as i said its none of my business. he has been banned and im sure he accepts that as he appears to me to understand that that what he said was wrong

thought it over and felt the forum was deserving of an apology and finds himself witch hunted for being man enough to apologise.
It was no way an apology... it was just a sad attempt to restore his image! And he KEPT going on about cheating Poker sites in his apology thread!!! We deal with Poker sites and they sponsor this forum!!! And they read this forum aswell... we can't have people publicly stating that they enjoy cheating our sponsors!! Surely that is no surprise to anyone!!!

Re: Apology Stevie, go read every single post he has ever made and then tell me it was harsh. I could have banned him a long long time ago, but let him go, but no fcukin way will I have cheating talked about and recommended on this forum. The straw that broke the camel's back and if you see it differently, you live on a different planet my friend.

Re: Apology I don't want to look like I'm licking the boss's arse here - but good work Paul. Very well handled - and i also like the way you are dealing with the Goalpoker situation. There are a lot of poker forums (and betting forums) which do not deal with the integrity issue at all - and can be not very nice places to be. Punters Lounge is not one of those - and there is a reason for this. :clap :clap :clap

Re: Apology Should have been banned a while ago, for his activity in the sports betting forums. Constant insults of other members, calling people mugs and laughing when they lose. I know he's only 20, but he sounds like he's 12. Needs to grow up fast I'm afraid

jeez!!!! bit harsh there. tank said how he felt on one thread...came in for a bit of abuse. thought it over and felt the forum was deserving of an apology and finds himself witch hunted for being man enough to apologise. some of the comments on here are childish and sheeplike. im staying out of it but i had to say what i felt.
I'd echo what Paul has said about this being "the straw that broke the camel's back" As a mod on the Racing forum, I have seen him p!ss off a number of good decent posters who quite frankly get fed up with him and his at times, idiotic posts. Its a shame because he does know his stuff, but we have given him 3 or 4 chances now and he's wasted them all. until he grows up he shouldnt really be posting here.

Re: Apology hello, well....just finished the 4th game that starded all this...i got 3rd beaten by a flush on the river...i had a straight on a rainbow flop...he was the big stack....bets and i just call slowplaying a bit, turn brings 2nd club and he bets... time to go allin...and the rest you can guess:(. I think i played well so i´m happy with my results,got unlucky at the end ,but that´s poker. I´ll keep trying....thank you all for your supportive posts:clap :ok Cheers

I don't want to look like I'm licking the boss's arse here - but good work Paul. Very well handled - and i also like the way you are dealing with the Goalpoker situation. There are a lot of poker forums (and betting forums) which do not deal with the integrity issue at all - and can be not very nice places to be. Punters Lounge is not one of those - and there is a reason for this. :clap :clap :clap
I couldn't agree more. I've not been posting for anywhere near as long as most of you guys, however the one thing that is totally clear is that everyone cares about everyone else on here and there is always someone willing to offer time and advice to help you out. In life that is rare, never mind on forums! And so, reputation is absolutely key :ok