goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Well played Nade :clap :clap :clap
Cheers, m8, 8th is pretty epic for me. However, you're still docking me 128pts on monday :cry:cry, any chance of an arbitration panel on a new ruling?.... :unsure :tongue2

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! We (the arbitration panel) have enforced the ruling of the 128pt deduction AND as Gaf? is a bigger club, based in the south has more posts than you we are awarding him your 128 points AND a further 5,000,000. Also any winnings you receive for the next 12 months will be placed into his accounts. :ok :dude ;)

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

We (the arbitration panel) have enforced the ruling of the 128pt deduction AND as Gaf? is a bigger club, based in the south has more posts than you we are awarding him your 128 points AND a further 5,000,000. Also any winnings you receive for the next 12 months will be placed into his accounts. :ok :dude ;)
:rollin Bloody southern fairies.

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Have corrected an error in the display for which days people will lose points (I didn't adjust previously for the day that was missed out). The error was in display only, there was no error in the data itself :ok