Greyhound Dutching System

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Sorry to hear that David:( Result T3 Won Race 8 [9-4] Stop Betting with a Profit of £45 Todays Figures Staked:£700 Returned:£745 Breakdown of Stakes Race 1-£4 Race 2-£9 Race 3-£27 Race 4-£49 Race 5-£86 Race 6-£131 Race 7-£106 Race 8-£288 Got the job done but a bloody difficult afternoon.With skimpy odds on Betfair [Only bet on 1 race where i could get double figures on a dog] meaning from race 6 had to spread the stakes with the fixed odds boys aswell.Shows the importance of having the 4 figure betting bank,and also the perils of going over halfway without the win.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Cheers mate What a F.....g joke today has been! Some books have voided my 4.27 bet,saying race is void.So had to carry on betting then T3 Won the 5.07. Now it looks like the 4.27 is an official result and im quids in!

Re: Greyhound Dutching System

Called it quits after the 6th race lost. Large loss:wall Oh well - just have to win more tomorrow! :hope
Bloody annoyng that T3 Won five of the last 7 races at Romford today I have utter belief in this system that one of the traps will win,but whats out of our hands is when on the card it will come.Because as my stakes proved today if its not in by race 6 the stakes will escalate. So im proposing from now on to make the loss recovery aim £2.50 rather than £5 which should be a lot kinder on everyones pockets.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System

Cheers mate What a F.....g joke today has been! Some books have voided my 4.27 bet,saying race is void.So had to carry on betting then T3 Won the 5.07. Now it looks like the 4.27 is an official result and im quids in!
This is going to cause a lot of trouble Betfair have voided all bets because its not "Official" result.But normal bookmakers are paying out on the race. Either way ive won,but for one who always say use Betfair this is ironic! If i hadnt stayed on line and hadnt bet half my 4.27 stakes with another firm,i would have logged off thinking ive won and then when coming back after racing found out bet is void and ive lost on the day three figures. Just sheer chance hat i carried on betting when the result was in doubt,so suppose lesson to be learnt is to make sure result is official before logging off line.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System What did Betfair say was the reason for the race being voided? The result shows trap 3 as a winner: http://www.thedogs.co.uk/trap6/res_race_result.php?raceid=183241-8 EDIT The official Romford Stadium result card shows that the race was void because of a 'mechanical defect with starting traps': http://www.romfordgreyhoundstadium.co.uk/result/race/2007/01/04race1.pdf

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Problem David is that Betfair state clearly in their rules that they only settle on the "Official" result. Which is Void according to Romford,but because it was declared official in the shops they are paying out on both the winner and paying back the money on the losers! This is one of the rare times the likes of the High street bookmakers score points over the exchange. Dont think we have heard the last of this story,it does stink a bit.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System :nana :nana :nana This is my first post. Excellant thread Stiker, it's right up my street. I read in your thread that you place the biggest odds bet first then work out your stake for the second bet. Did you know there is an excellant betting assistant for betfair that's free! I've used it for dutching and trading. it allows you to place bets with one click, and also with stakes less than £2 when dutching. Have a look and see what you think. http://www.gruss.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk./ :cheers