** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Greyhound Dutching System

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Greyhound Dutching System

Hello! I'm sorry, but I can't undertand your system:( Can you please explain it (Sport, selections & system) Best regards
Yeah, I just wrote PM to Striker :) Trying to understand, but finding hard to ... .. looks profitable but no idea at all how and why .. hahaha :lol

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Hi Boys Pretty easy to understand if you read this whole thread and digest But I back two dogs in each race staking to Win £10 plus £5 for each losing race.The risky part is Im also staking to win the stake money back as well so when I Stop betting at the first winner im in profit,but if I go more than 7 races without a win the bets tend to be quite high.But you must have a big betting bank and use Betfair to take full advantage.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System have looked at this strategy since its inception and can only applaud the success you are having :clap have done a little research myself over the month of october last for each dog track and mostly find that the favoured traps coincide with those you select. consequently have trialed a system based on just one trap per race through the card and stop at a winner, too result so far ( ? conclusive, who knows yet ) INITIAL BANK INCREASED BY 280 % too early to say if this system/strategy in infallible ( none that i know of are !! ) but interesting to continue same until such time as it proves wrong NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM USING SMALL STAKES hope to advise you of progress at a later date regards, brother love:notworthy

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Well done mate Nice start,and good to see another member trying to make Betting on the Greyhounds pay. Very sensible to keep stakes low,although I actually paper traded to start off with. Keep me informed of your progress

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Greyhound Dutching System STRIKER FIRST AN APOLOGY !!! why I addressed you as "muppet" in my previous post I really dont know !! anyway to answer your question, I have used a number of tracks including Hall Green Sunderland Romford Wimbledon etc etc but now seem to concentrate more on BROUGH PARK. Having analysed each track for last 6 weeks or so have found that TRAP 4 at b p has consistently achieved at least one win each meeting (morning/afternoon and evenings ). This will now obviously be the kiss of death to my winning streak, but as I have been using minimal stakes it wont be a great blow to my pocket but certainly a large one to my ego !! Oh well will have to see how far this strategy gets me, regards, br love

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Yes the middle traps are generally favoured at Brough. The big test for you ,me and other followers of this type of betting will be when the Winter sets in and tracks are pouring tons of salt on,causing uneven going conditions

Re: Greyhound Dutching System hi striker, now on 510% increase in bank over 27 calendar days ( 17 racing days ) still small stakes, but increasing all the time, in line with bank increase aiming for about 6% average per racing day (today 27%, exceptional, by no means the norm ! ) don't know how long before the brick wall but hanging in there and riding my luck/statistical research will keep you informed as and when I consider anything worthwhile, good or bad regards, bl