Greyhound Dutching System

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Greyhound Dutching System congratulations on your success striker, you are one of the few that make consistent profits from gambling. was just wondering how you are able to place your bets, i mean presumably you have to sit in a bookies or in front of your pc potentially from race one to race twelve. do you work? or does somebody place the bets on your behalf.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Thanks Bud All bets are made by me personally from my pc.I work part time with the betting supplementing it.One of the other important things to do before placing my bets is to work out what odds to take,generally i try and bet the bigger odds dog first which makes it easier to work out the stake for the second dog.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System

Hi Striker, thanks, very interesting. It caught my attention and made me curious. So I have downloaded the statistics for several hundred races, but gave up then when in turned out there was an even distribution of winners over all traps. As I would have expected. Well the interesting details now is you numbers. Coincidentally for my statistics I used Monmore. And your numbers for Monmore show almost zero profit. As opposed to the other tracks. I am now sort of scratching my head, and wondering if I should download the numbers for the other tracks as well. Very interesting, indeed...
Hi, interesting thread. I think what is probably more important is how spread out the wins are. The stats may say that a trap has more wins, but often the wins might all be clumped together and at some meetings the other wins might not appear. If the wins are spread out more then you could afford just one or two wins per meeting. I've been looking at betting on two greyhounds per meeting for several years on and off. I never get round to actually gambling though. I just do paper runs from time to time. If I could get a bank account I'd be able to do it for real. I would often pick two traps, hopefully with a slight track bias, and do mini-martingales, stop if you don't get a winner after a certain amount of races and start afresh the next time. If you control what you're doing you can afford to lose out at one meeting, but you'd need to win at a set number of other meetings. Recently I looked at something similar to Striker...but it is by using the 'Professional Staking System'. It would be useful if somebody could look at some stats and find out the average run that a trap goes without winning, plus the longest run that a trap goes without winning. I would imagine that this kind of betting can often be applied to other sports as well as greyhounds. It should work pretty well for correct score betting on football where you can afford betting on more than one of two outcomes due to the lower odds each selection being about 6-1. By the way, does anybody know where I can download any greyhound betting spreadheets from the internet? I've had a google once trying to find some but I can't find any.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Good Post Buzzy You are so correct in that its not that simple just to back the leading trap at any track. Next year I might introduce alongside this system a Stop loss of say 5 or 6 races to smaller stakes and see how the results compare. As for your questions on trap stats,if i get the time will post something along the lines you asked for.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Great thread. I was wondering if you could help me out striker with your staking; Say I have the following odds for the two dogs I'm backing for the first 6 races and got a winner with dog 2 in race 6; can you show me your stakes (& prgression of smae) please for each race? Race 1 2.1 3.2 Race 2 3.1 3.2 Race 3 5.2 2.2 Race 4 4.1 2.2 Race 5 3.1 2.0 Race 6 2.2 2.0 (winner) This is a query in relation to understanding your system, not a lead-in to criticise. Thanks.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Sorry, maybe so just document your own stakes when last you got to race 5/6 without a winner. Again, this is not a lead in to a bashing, I just want to understand your staking progression and dutching where races progress without a winner.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Morning Striker never read your thread before but got to congratulate you on a great system you've got going here :clap. It seems the longer you go without a winner, the bigger the profit when it comes in. Do you ever get tempted to 'go again' when you win on race 1? I know i would. Any figures on total profit so far since revising your staking system? keep up the good work, will follow with interest:ok

Re: Greyhound Dutching System

Morning Striker never read your thread before but got to congratulate you on a great system you've got going here :clap. It seems the longer you go without a winner, the bigger the profit when it comes in. Do you ever get tempted to 'go again' when you win on race 1? I know i would. Any figures on total profit so far since revising your staking system? keep up the good work, will follow with interest:ok
Thanks mate Yes dont want to go to long before the Win comes [between Race 3 to 5 would be ideal]. Will update Total Profit figures later

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Completed 6 months now for the GDS Profit is £687 Things are going pretty well with the longest wait recently for the first Winner being a manageable bank wise 7 races. Dont see any reason to change current format,so will carry on into 2007. Thanks to everyone who has supported me on this thread,a Happy and prosperous New Year to you all