Greyhound Dutching System

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Greyhound Dutching System First thing you need is a reliable spread sheet Best way to explain would be in race 1,the stake will be enough to Win the target of £10.For eg,£2.66 @ 11-2,£4.60 @ 11-4,so if one of the dogs wins you return £17.26 [£10 Profit]. If its a losing Dutch,then the next race the odds are say 8-1 and 12-1 then the stake is £3.05 @ £2.11.So if you get a Winner the profit is £22.28,which means you have won the 1 race target of £10 plus £5 for 1 losing race plus the first bet stake of £7.26

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Some stats and Figures since this thread started Profit,£262 Number of Tracks used,6 Breakdown Hove,4 times [2 different trap combos] + 64.49 Brough Park,2 times [One trap combo] + 13.27 Monmore,1 time + 1.63 Perry Barr,2 times [both different combo] + 14.29 Romford, 6 times [One trap combo] + 106.29 Oxford,3 times [One trap combo] + 62.03

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Hi Striker, thanks, very interesting. It caught my attention and made me curious. So I have downloaded the statistics for several hundred races, but gave up then when in turned out there was an even distribution of winners over all traps. As I would have expected. Well the interesting details now is you numbers. Coincidentally for my statistics I used Monmore. And your numbers for Monmore show almost zero profit. As opposed to the other tracks. I am now sort of scratching my head, and wondering if I should download the numbers for the other tracks as well. Very interesting, indeed...

Some stats and Figures since this thread started Profit,£262 Number of Tracks used,6 Breakdown Hove,4 times [2 different trap combos] + 64.49 Brough Park,2 times [One trap combo] + 13.27 Monmore,1 time + 1.63 Perry Barr,2 times [both different combo] + 14.29 Romford, 6 times [One trap combo] + 106.29 Oxford,3 times [One trap combo] + 62.03

Re: Greyhound Dutching System hi striker, nice system you have, wish you could post up every day to give an idea of the traps or do you just pick specific days? How many races would you lose in a row before you bit the bullet? (eg if you had 2 dogs in the race both at 2.5 you would have to put £20 on each to win a tenner, if they both lost you would be putting a lot of money into the next race.) Hope my maths is correct... so the 2nd race you would be £ 40 down before you begin...

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Hello Eddie I actually bet most days,but only post here from Thursday onwards. Would review things if no winners after about 6 or 7 races but because i have a big betting pot would carry on unless big track bias opposite to the traps im betting.Also to be honest because its unlikely using betfair that i would be betting two 6-4 shots in one race and im using a more friendly staking plan the scenario you posted is not that likely.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System ok thanks for your reply.I have been doing my own system which involves picking the highest odds dog in a race, the strike rate is not so good but as you know if a dog is 6/1 with bet365 it is 10.00 on betfair. So every 9 races you need to win or less depending on the odds... Sounds to simple to make money but does seem to be working for me..

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Hello. Been monitoring this thread for a while and find it very good well done. Striker, can you let me know what basis you decide on traps to back and how much data you have already to determine this as I am wanting to do similar but not sure how many info I will need to give me something accurate as you seem to have. You also say early that you have spreadsheet to assist. Are you happy to share this. Thanking you in advance. macava - newbie punter with dogs racing

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Hello Macava As indicated in an earlier post,my main selection criteria is based on tracks who maintain similar going from meeting to meeting.This info is available every day in the Racing Post newspaper Greyhound results section.I then analyse how the majority of races are run at these tracks,for example do they favour early paced or staying dogs.After that i look at my Trap stats which go back 2 years and then choose the two which on a consistent basis do well if the majority of dogs racing in them on that day have a very good chance in my opinion of getting a clean run race. As for the spreadsheet,its not actually my copyright to allow permission to share with anyone.But I believe there are similar ones available on the web.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Yeah, nice strategy, I have followed this thread for some time. If it is useful to have a spreadsheet to decide about which traps to use, I could offer to set up one, I am quite familiar with excel. As long as I know the criteria, no worries. Would make it available to the members of course. no copyright from my side. pls let me know.