• Both events
    • Freeroll only
    • $6,500 added only
    • Neither

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Interforum Challenges I'm in - Pokerstars is my main site anyway. Warning - play there once and you'll stick around!!!! Shame the 2nd one clashes with the WC Final - typical. I bet it wouldn't clash with the Superbowl !!!

Re: Interforum Challenges

July 8th $4,500 Challenge (Freeroll) July 9th $6,500 Added ($5 buy in) How to register. 1) If you don't already have Pokerstars, please download from this link. 2) Make sure you pre register here BEFORE July 3rd 8PM BST. http://www.onlineforumchallenge.com/mls.search?id=ofc&menu=LstAllEvents The top forum currently has 115 players registered - the second forum has 26 - we should quickly get into second. A "simple" design, but effective I think!!! If you want to show your "team colours" and let everyone know who you're playing for, use this image as your Avatar......... pl0ju.gif
Apologies if I'm being really thick here but I have registered on www.onlineforumchallenge.com and installed PokerStars. I can see the tournament (26128650 - Online Forum Challenge Grand Opening Freeroll) but cannot register because I do not have a ticket. Equally it looks like no one has registered whilst some people on here are saying that they're in? Any idea's what I have done wrong?:unsure On the positive side I have worked out how to change my avatar!:cheers DP

Re: Interforum Challenges Mate I assume that you have followed the correct links on onlineforumchallenge.com? I did, and got an e-mail for each confirmation;

Hello Valiant23, Thank you for pre-registering for the following Online Forum Challenge event: OFC Grand Opening Freeroll sponsored by PokerStars and OFC PokerStars will now need to verify the information you just pre-registered with. As long as they can match your submission with a valid account on PokerStars, you will be eligible to register for this event. See you on Saturday, July 8, 2006, 3:00 PM EST. Thanks again, and good luck to you and your favorite forum! Best regards, The OFC Staff
Hello Valiant23, Thank you for pre-registering for the following Online Forum Challenge event: OFC $6,500 Added sponsored by PokerStars and OFC PokerStars will now need to verify the information you just pre-registered with. As long as they can match your submission with a valid account on PokerStars, you will be eligible to register for this event. See you on Sunday, July 9, 2006, 3:00 PM EST. Thanks again, and good luck to you and your favorite forum! Best regards, The OFC Staff
I guess Poker Stars have to validate each account before entering manually. On the avatar front, I have already changed mine. Unfortunately I didn't have this;
rimg006039dv.jpg don't ask ! :eek
:lol :lol :lol (come on Avon! Dish the dirt if Runa won't ;)) I just have the Port Vale badge, and yes I know most would prefer the above.:D

Re: Interforum Challenges According to the intructions you won't be able to register on Pokerstars itself until 24hrs before the tourney starts:

PokerStars will remit one ticket to your account after your valid pre-registration on OFC. This ticket will allow you to register for this event 24 hours before the start of the tournament.
I have received the confirmation email from OFC though

Re: Interforum Challenges Thanks Val & Tax Monkey I got that email and am awaiting the confirmation email from Pokerstars. Currently playing a game on there to get a feel for it and I love it already. Mind you I'd love any site that gives me a full house, followed by trips followed by 4 of a kind in 3 hands! Thanks again.

Re: Interforum Challenges I have signed up for the freeroll but i too have no money in pokerstars . Got conformation email from them and i have changed my avatar to punterslounge :ok (Runa i'm sure i had this msg about not being able to change my avatar once its been selected and i had tweetypie but i have changed it successfully)

Re: Interforum Challenges Im just in the process of signing up to both. I know Im a London Meetup guy, but Ive spent so many hours on tables with you guys I cant help myself.... also a big pokerstars player anyways. Had a break from this site over the past month as the quality of play has gone downhill dramatically over the past few months (loads of fish). I recommend the $4 180 seater SnG's they run.... pay top 18 but gr8 practice for you MTTs.

Re: Interforum Challenges Nice one Chewie :ok The $6,500 added one looks like being relatively low entry and the $5 entry could prove HUGE value for those prepared to stump up (and "miss" England in the World Cup Final :P)

Re: Interforum Challenges Will have a go at downloading this site. I was wanting to find a new site to play on so this might as well be it. I'll probably deposit some money so will play both if so (have voted both). :ok As for the photo of Run, I can't actually remember the occasion but I would guess at New Year's Eve. :unsure We have been to a murder mystery party at friends for the last few years (dress up and play a part then try to guess who is the murderer in the story) so it must be that - certainly don't recall him dressing up for anything else! :loon It wasn't this year, when I do remember him breaking off to play poker in the middle of the meal! :$

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Interforum Challenges There's no information that you require in the emails

Thank you for pre-registering for the following Online Forum Challenge event: OFC Grand Opening Freeroll sponsored by PokerStars and OFC PokerStars will now need to verify the information you just pre-registered with. As long as they can match your submission with a valid account on PokerStars, you will be eligible to register for this event. See you on Saturday, July 8, 2006, 3:00 PM EST. Thanks again, and good luck to you and your favorite forum! Best regards, The OFC Staff
To anyone not registered for this yet - registration closes on 3rd July - so DON'T DELAY!!!!

Re: Interforum Challenges Help! I have registered for the freeroll but will only play the $5 if England are knocked out of the world cup, if we reach the final I will be watching. The semi-final is on the 5th of July so cannot pre-register before with any certainty that I would play in this event. Should I pre-register anyway?

Should I pre-register anyway?
Yes I think so - as I understand it they give you a token that entitles you to register (but take no money) - no downside as I see it to registering then not taking part........

Am I the only person to get the message that I dont have a ticket to register for this?
Nope me too, but I've got the confirmation email from OFC so presume it's all in hand. Edit: If you look in the lobby not one person has been registered yet so mabye come 3rd July OFC will be sending all the registrations to Pokerstars as a job lot (Hence the 5 days between registration closing and the tourney start?)