** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

3 in a row to place..cont'd to Saturday...

Re: 3 in a row to place reasoning... ran well front running, lost by a length last time out. Good front running jockey, stable in ok form and joint top RPRated.

Re: 3 in a row to place SouWester might be worth a shout in the next at Stratford, won on soft ground and second over todays trip last time out. 1.8 to place

Re: 3 in a row to place Next bet will be Midnight Traveller 8.05Ponte, purely for the form of the stable and the last run Nearly £18 to place @ 1.5

Re: 3 in a row to place If you didn't get to see the race I suggest you watch it on the racing post free video form. Formal Decree is the horse to watch. Midnight Traveller placed in 3rd, but ran a strange race and only got going near the end. Phew.

Re: 3 in a row to place Well those were the 3 qualifiers. I'm really tempted by Rosarian in the 8.45 rather than tackle the tricky handicap and maiden at Ponte. Pluses are Distance winner, goes on soft ground and the champ in the saddle. Negatives are weight (topweight) hasn't won since 11/03

Re: 3 in a row to place Ok, I'm switching to Amicelli (just as good a jockey, has good recent form, has won at Stratford and won this year, lower in the weights and fully expected to place @ 1.63) £26 and a bit on to place.

Re: 3 in a row to place

Ok' date=' I'm switching to [b']Amicelli (just as good a jockey, has good recent form, has won at Stratford and won this year, lower in the weights and fully expected to place @ 1.63) £26 and a bit on to place.
:wall beat by half a length

Placed tho Gaz :ok Cheers Russ, managed to finish the night in profit... just!
:clap wd on ure selections danny ;) I went for the win ah well some you win some you dont thats the gamble...cant complain thou well in profit this week:ok

Re: 3 in a row to place Well I've got over £22 in profit from last night, so I may as well have another bash today... I'll let you know what my thoughts are later..

Well I've got over £22 in profit from last night, so I may as well have another bash today... I'll let you know what my thoughts are later..
burning a hole in your pocket Danny:lol Im the same got about £30 free money but cant make up my mind just yet...........................

Re: 3 in a row to place..cont'd to Saturday... Yeah, three successful placings at 1.5 today and it'll be nearer £75 profit tho. I think Chjimes has a good chance of placing in the 12.50 - it's miles ahead on speed ratings, but very skinny at 1.33

Re: 3 in a row to place..cont'd to Saturday... I'm going in on TANZANITE in the 1.50 Ascot. Form reads well over 1m and Gd/Gd-sft conditions I can't have the favourite with the form of the stable and I don't fancy many others here. £22 @ 1.95 to place

Re: 3 in a row to place..cont'd to Saturday... The Godolphin horse unplaced as expected and Tanzanite always comfortably in with a place. Finished 3rd :)

Re: 3 in a row to place..cont'd to Saturday... Intersting that Spencer elected to try and go through and invisible gap up the rail and was halted by another horse, anyway 3rd will do.

Re: 3 in a row to place..cont'd to Saturday... Think I'll leave it there today. Have £65 more than I had this time yesterday so think I'll go out and enjoy it..:D May continue this thread from scratch with another tenner on sun/mon. Cheers Danny