3 in a row to place..cont'd to Saturday...

Re: 3 in a row to place..cont'd to Saturday... Those who put a lot of work into their threads deserve every success and theirs no doubt that Danny is one of those. Every success with this mate and if as successful as your LAY THREAD I'm sure their will be many happy punters who follow you on the forum. THE % MAN

Re: 3 in a row to place..cont'd to Saturday... Thanks Fleet, and %man. %man, unfortunately this won't be a regular thing, it was more a thread with last minute selections in order to make some profit, because I had nothing better to do last night and today! Hopefully other members will add to this idea and maybe improve it? I did however, attempt a serious systematic approach to horses placing last year and tried to accumlate £20 to nearer £300. However I've learnt not to put all my eggs in one basket and to get out while I still can. 3 or 4 back to back bets can still return handsome profits if you are patient. Fleet was also looking at horses to place using his daily paper which I've noticed has some good input from WFTE. I know that Sensible Boy uses horses to place as part of his betting too and it can be a good way of betting. The standard e/w bets can profit zero if the horse places and doesn't win, as the win part of the bet is never returned by the bookies. I will return to this thread the next time I'm stuck indoors and see some good value place bets.

Re: 3 in a row to place..cont'd to Saturday... As some of the more regular viewers on here are aware, I tend to follow the more successful tipsters on here by backing their selections to place. WFTE's excellent Winning with Massey thread is a fine example: recently both systems A and B have struggled to find winners, but the selections seem to be placed. The method Danny has used on this thread is something I do most days. If you can find 4 horses at 1.5 a place, a £20 rolling acca returns £100 or thereabouts after commissions.