** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

York Friday

Re: York Friday Gilded looks a good thing in the first on current form and fc price of 2/1. Beaver Patrol in the large handicap @ 10/1 fc price looks a must to back for any racegoer sober enough to be alert when a skirt goes past;)

Re: York Friday went through the card last night with Tez, a bit pissed but here goes. 1st race -gilded - Amber valley E/W 2nd race-Peppertree or Kinsya. 3rd race-Day flight and have a nibble on Oxx's 4th race-had a word for a stoutes horse that has been pulled out but replaced by Heaven sent,so thats in my picks E/W on Spinning ruby or if shit odds then win. 5th race-Ice planet/beaver/commander scott- see what the prices are. 6th race-collatral damage. 7th race-3 horse race-Marachi/Daylami/Kalani. again see what price they areand see what the money comes in for.

Re: York Friday

Tulenos I would request of you not to make jokes' date=' this forum is for serious discussion only. Consider yourself warned.[/quote'] :loon - Tank Maestro Tulenos I would request of you to use emoticons with such tongue-in-cheek comments next time;) Anyway, as you might have seen I put at least so much effort as to go through the cards into my input here and these are genuine selections, at least @ FC prices:ok:cow:dude

Re: York Friday 2.45 I am going to take a chance with Percussionist who on this going and disance has equal form to the favourite and Thegeezer. With Goldophlin out of form I won't be touching any of thier horses and Percussionist looks the value albeit a risky bet as can be a bit of a dog. E/W

Re: York Friday Before I forget I have a theory that dogs for sale in the RP that are due to run will run very well because other it won't be bought. I only have a sample of 1 up to now but the dog hosed in at 3/1 that time. Trap 1 at Wimbledon 9.00 tonight fits the same bill I am not sure what price it is going to be but could be worth a bet.

Re: York Friday I am placing a lucky 15 I have been racking my brains all morning and apart from peppertree nothing stands out as a decent bet. All these are proven on soft ground and over the distance they will be running at. 1.45 Camissa 9/1 2.15 Peppertree Lane 11/8 2.50 The Geezer 11/4 3.50 Gifted Gamble 16/1 I know I said I wouldn't go near a Goldophlin horse but out of the horses left after the non runners this stands out on form on soft ground at this distance and is more reliable than Percussionist. Trainer form is a big worry but it is only a small stake lucky 15 fingers crossed. 1 point e/w acca too. Big single bet on Peppertree Lane.

Re: York Friday Good luck Bowles that has a chance but too many of these have a chance. I can't see the favourite winning tbh and I am not even sure why it is fav. I originally fancied Mutawaffer this would hose up if he repeated his run in this last year beause that was top class form but it drifted from 8 to 16 on betfair and people were falling over themselves to lay it. I went for Giifted Gamble because it is proven over 6f on soft but your selection is in the same boat.

Re: York Friday I think I have gone crazy but I have backed Doric at 120 on betfair has run well on all his visits to york and handled soft when he was younger finishing only 4 lengths behind Chineur (who must have improved since then admittedly). Also done Mutawaffer E/W couldn't bear the thought of not backing ahother winner only small stakes though as I say very competive race.